Votes: 1 1.4%
  • Britans Got Talent

Votes: 3 4.2%
  • I dont watch any if them

Votes: 65 90.3%

• Total voters

marlowe

Dec 13, 2015
I did however go to a recording studio near Guildford and record Cliff Richard Visions for my wife's 60th birthday this being he favorite song.

I'm not familiar with the song "Cliff Richard Visions". I assume by the title it's about someone haunted by apparitions of Cliff Richard which I can understand would be most distressing.
Or am I completely misunderstanding you and it is you who are haunted by apparitions of Cliff Richard and knowing how fond your wife is of Sir Cliff, you thought you'd pop in to a video recording studio to record your visions of Cliff Richard, in which case I can assure you, you were completely wasting your time because those visions of which you speak are entirely in your own head and have no basis in reality.

Nixonator

Feb 8, 2016
Shoreham Beach
Always suspected watching/liking these shows and sport, on the whole, are mutually exclusive.

Footballers themselves seem to like them well enough though :rolleyes:

BensGrandad

Jul 13, 2003
Haywards Heath
I'm not familiar with the song "Cliff Richard Visions". I assume by the title it's about someone haunted by apparitions of Cliff Richard which I can understand would be most distressing.
Or am I completely misunderstanding you and it is you who are haunted by apparitions of Cliff Richard and knowing how fond your wife is of Sir Cliff, you thought you'd pop in to a video recording studio to record your visions of Cliff Richard, in which case I can assure you, you were completely wasting your time because those visions of which you speak are entirely in your own head and have no basis in reality.

It was released in 1966 and spent 12 weeks in the charts.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here