Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Which group are you in?

Which one of these is you?

• I mock clubs who sack managers early, and Hyypia needs to be given more time

Votes: 68 63.6%
  • I mock clubs who sack managers early but I want Hyypia out

Votes: 34 31.8%
  • I applaud clubs who sack managers early but Hyypia needs more time

Votes: 1 0.9%
  • I applaud clubs who sack managers early but I want Hyypia out

Votes: 4 3.7%

• Total voters

Mellotron

I've asked for soup
Jul 2, 2008
Brighton
Closest to the first group. Might move to the 2nd after Rotherham.

Who the hell is going to vote for 3 or 4 :lolol: "I applaud bat shit clubs but on this occasion I am torn at just how bat shit I personally want to be"

Seagull1989

Oct 31, 2011
For the first time in ages there was discontent in the crowd and a kind of resignation from them. . Hyypia has an uphill battle on his hands

jimbob5

Banned
Sep 18, 2014
I'm waiting
What do you call early? Who's going to mock Watford? There was a hint of momentum before the annoying international break. Forget the cup game. Two more league games and a minimum of 3 points or 2 great performances required. So he can even lose the cup game and the next league game and have one more chance. That seems sensible to me.

Seasider78

Nov 14, 2004
My main 2 concerns are a manager who is playing a system that has torn up our strong defensive reputation and simultaneously made us weaker going forwards combined with a club who have had over £10 million come in by selling the family silver which has disappeared into an FFP black hole

wellquickwoody

Many More Voting Years
NSC Patron
Aug 10, 2007
Melbourne
I voted more time for Sami, but now I must clarify that.

Six weeks, the back end of November, no improvement by then and cheerio Sami.

Westdene Seagull

aka Cap'n Carl Firecrotch
NSC Patron
Oct 27, 2003
The arse end of Hangleton
I've always been of the opinion that a manager should get a whole season regardless but that belief is currently being sorely tested.

Trevor

In my Fifties, still know nothing
NSC Patron
Dec 16, 2012
Milton Keynes
I've gone for the back Hyppia. It's tough times though as we have a lot of talent out of the door in a very short period of time - and if we don't improve then we will go down. I would want to take another view prior to going into the transfer window - if we are tough to beat by then - well we have something to build on - otherwise we sadly need to change

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
Group 1 at present but may shortly be revised.

Dan Aitch

May 31, 2013
How about "I don't really give a crap about what other clubs do and this season, being unable to be so detached from the club I love, I am getting very concerned about the lack of goals, and the likelihood of a relegation battle"?

Buckeejit

Sep 21, 2014
If there'd been a 'If there was a quality replacement manager lined up, I'd opt for sacking Hypia' option, I'd go for that...

Maybe he's just not good with the PR stuff, but the lack of conviction, enthusiasm and passion on evidence in interviews and on the touchline - not to mention questionable tactics/team selection - doesn't really instil confidence and has left me far from convinced that he's the right man for the job...

fleet

Jul 28, 2003
Don't like sacking the manager, but he will not change tactics that simply do not work so he has to go

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here