Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Which goal did you enjoy the most?

Which goal did you enjoy the most?

• Welbeck '20

Votes: 26 11.5%
  • Gross '53

Votes: 170 74.9%
  • Joao Pedro '71

Votes: 35 15.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

jcdenton08

Enemy of the People
NSC Patron
Oct 17, 2008
How many times has Pascal slotted against United? The dummy to send the defender to the shops was pure filth, what a privalage it has been to watch him play
Seven now! Going on ten by full time at the Amex

LamieRobertson

Not awoke
Feb 3, 2008
SHOREHAM BY SEA
There was a lot of passes and a long passage of play leading up to that goal. It was the best Albion goal since I can remember, albeit aided by a Keystone Cops movement in the United defence.

Football to wank to.
Agreed…well the first sentence anyway…just watched it on the Sky game of the day….and it had me applauding the tv set 🤦‍♂️

Nobby Cybergoat

Jul 19, 2021
Pascal Gross.

Just the way he let it run across his body. Beautiful. Utterly beautiful. What a player. He's one of the top 10 footballers currently playing in world football in my opinion.

HeaviestTed

I’m eating
NSC Patron
Mar 23, 2023
Pascal Gross.

Just the way he let it run across his body. Beautiful. Utterly beautiful. What a player. He's one of the top 10 footballers currently playing in world football in my opinion.
Certainly one of the top 11 Albion players, I can guarantee that!

Baldseagull

Jan 26, 2012
Crawley
How many times has Pascal slotted against United? The dummy to send the defender to the shops was pure filth, what a privalage it has been to watch him play
7 times. 6 of them in wins against them.

Greg Bobkin

Silver Seagull
May 22, 2012
Groß.

Because Groß :love:

Iggle Piggle

Sep 3, 2010
Was there today and it was as good as it gets on an away day. The answer to the question is Pascal's goal. Firstly, the way he put Martinez on his arse was sublime and then buried it was good enough to win it on his own (TV doesn't do the first bit justice). Secondly, the celebration up our end just made the whole thing. Fanfuckingtastic.

nsclurker

Apr 3, 2018
There was a lot of passes and a long passage of play leading up to that goal. It was the best Albion goal since I can remember, albeit aided by a Keystone Cops movement in the United defence.

Football to wank to.
30 passes, according to MOTD, and that little movement to leave the Man U defence on their arses before smashing it in was BEAUTIFUL.

However,can I say the 3rd (even though I voted 2nd) as you can see the boy and I celebrating it? 😎

Wozza

Shite Supporter
Jul 6, 2003
ezgif.com-optimize.gif

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here