Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

which game did you prefer ..cheltenham or orient

seagullkev

May 13, 2007
peacehaven
which do you prefer..cheltenham bad performance but 3 points or orient better performance lots of chances but only 1 point

left the ground today not sure which one was better after cheltenham i was happy with 3 points but thought it was a load of rubbish and i didn't feel i had got value for money but on the way home today enjoyed the game lots but only one point.

so which is better?

7:18

Brighton & Hove Albion
Aug 6, 2006
Brighton, England
purely just from listening on SCR/Seagulls World, Cheltenham!

seagullkev

May 13, 2007
peacehaven
but i think if you were paying tweny odd pound you do want to be entertained. winning is great and i know you can't always have both but i don't think i could sit through many performances like cheltenham.

Yorkie

Sussex born and bred
Jul 5, 2003
dahn sarf
Cheltenham definitely. We threw two points away today. We should have had the game wrapped up in the first half.

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
Cheltenham definitely. We threw two points away today. We should have had the game wrapped up in the first half.

Correct and I had a nasty feeling at half time our lack of ability to finish would come back to bite us.

Basil Fawlty

Don't Mention The War
I thought the Cheltenham game was better, the last ten minutes were exciting. Can't say much about the 80 minutes, which was utter dire. Today was ok. First half when we settled down, we made some good opportunity to score. But we didn't take our chances, and we could of easily of gone in two-nil up. Second half we were poor. We only made the keeper work once, near the end of the game. thanks to Martot long rang effort.

bright1064

Dec 21, 2007
Brighton
Definitely today. At least I was, at times, entertained. There was the odd glimpse of skill and ability. I actually felt compelled to keep watching. There were away fans there! All those things created some form of entertainment, even if it wasn't breathtaking. Cheltenham was f***ing dire and a waste of 4500 odd people's evening.

I totally agree that today was the better match, and therefore my pick is the Orient game.

However I did enjoy the last 10 mins of the Cheltenham game ;)

cjd

Jun 22, 2006
La Rochelle
For me, today,s game was better for entertainment and better football by a country mile.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here