Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Which Footballer Are You?

perth seagull

Jul 5, 2003
If you could describe yourself as a footballer, which player are you most similar to?

I'd be Gilberto Silva. Occassionally able to pull off a brilliant looking move (but in reality a fluke), but anonymous the other 99% of the time on the pitch.

Last edited:

Marc

Jul 6, 2003
Danny Mills....mini version!

tinx

Jul 6, 2003
Horsham Town
Emile Heskey - A big oaf up front with a powerful shot that sometimes goes in with a great goal but more often than not goes extremely wide

CHAPPERS

DISCO SPENG
Jul 5, 2003
Ian Chapman - dependable at the back and gives his all, if a litle lacking in the skilss department. Possesses (sp?) a sledgehammer of a left foot.

JJ McClure

Go Jags
Jul 7, 2003
Hassocks
I'd be an often average, sometimes crap, rarely anygood right back. A bit like Paul Watson but without the magic left foot.

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
I'd be Paul Kitson.
An overrated moody twat who can't be arsed with anything, and claims a wage for sitting around doing f***-all.

y2dave

Jul 23, 2003
Bracknell
When in midfield I'm a lazy John Barnes creative type with some tough tackles thrown in. If I'm playing left back I try to be like Stuart Pearce but am probably more like Mayo.

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
On a good day you could mistake me for Douglas Bader

Shegull

Jul 7, 2003
On a Bed of Roses
perth seagull said:
If you could describe yourself as a footballer, which player are you most similar to?

I'd be Gilberto Silva. Occassionally able to pull off a brilliant looking move (but in reality a fluke), but anonymous the other 99% of the time on the pitch.

and stretchered off by a Graham Kavanagh tackle :lolol: :lolol: :lolol: He didn't learn that from us must be from Cardiff

Last edited:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here