Which Film Scene has got you. I mean REALLY got you ?

Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Pavilionaire

Jul 7, 2003
Schindler's List has many moments but other than that the odd Disney film gets me going, i.e Finding Nemo when father and son are separated then reunited.

mistahclarke

Jul 28, 2009
can't find the clip, but I was travelling in Australia with two girls when we thought we'd watch a video. One of them chose Hotel Rwanda. I was trying to hold it together until Joaquin Phoenix had to get on the bus to leave the people to their deaths and uttered the words "I'm so ashamed", and I failed to hold it in any longer.

Luckily when I looked the girls were a snotty, crying mess or I might have been embarrassed.

Pavilionaire

Jul 7, 2003

mistahclarke

Jul 28, 2009

this used to get me when I was younger. I kind of want my team to do it to me if I ever got fired.

Uncle Spielberg

NSC Patron
Jul 6, 2003
Lancing
I saw Somewhere in Time when I was about 20 and it knocked me for six then and it is still in my top 10 films of all time. Imo the most underated film of all time. It is
for sure by any definition a " girl's film " but it hit a bullseye in my heart and I know many blokes who feel the same. Stunning and with the Jon Barry soundtrack it will remain my all time " romantic " film of all time.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8eIVmVxNiNs

shaolinpunk

[Insert witty title here]
Nov 28, 2005
Brighton
Marley and Me- cried like a baby. Can't watch it ever again.

This with bells on

Didn't see it coming at all - thought it would just be a light fluffy comedy all the way through. Instead it brought back a lot of memories that hit me hard

Uncle Spielberg

NSC Patron
Jul 6, 2003
Lancing
This with bells on

Didn't see it coming at all - thought it would just be a light fluffy comedy all the way through. Instead it brought back a lot of memories that hit me hard

When my Golden goes I will be ruined.

Publius Ovidius

Jul 5, 2003
at home
When Elsa brought her cubs to see joy Anderson in born free...cried like a baby and even to this day, I cannot watch this bit of film without dissolving like a big girls blouse. I was 12 when I first saw it 43 odd years ago.

On fact just hearing the music sets me off

Petunia

Living the dream
NSC Patron
May 8, 2013
Downunder
Maybe we could get some of these clips on the big screens at half-time............?

Publius Ovidius

Jul 5, 2003
at home
Nothing used to. But went through a bit of a trauma when my daughter was born in Feb, so now anything even remotely involving father daughter seperation in fims has me in tears. bloody ridiculous! Bloody one born every minute got me going the other night FFS!

When my laura was born, she was 4 and a half weeks early and really tiny..anyway we had to take her to the royal alex in dyke road and it was not the best of times for us...at the same. Time, the series Edge of Life was on the box about very premature babies. One episode was the most horrible thing I have ever seen on telly where they followed the parents of a couple of babies who didn't make it and they showed the mum, " bonding" with the recently deceased child.

Thankfully laura has grown up into the apple of my eye and she is a lovely young lady...as is her sister Bex and I am proud as punch of them both.

Publius Ovidius

Jul 5, 2003
at home
The Green Mile, the scene at the end when they eventually put the giant black man in the chair, I wept for a good few minutes.

Actually the bit that got me was the bit where e was curing the prison governor's wife. Oh and the mouse

Bold Seagull

strong and stable with me, or...
Mar 18, 2010
Hove
Sophie's Choice

Meryl Streep at her very best. The horror of this scene is immense. If Meryl Streep's silent screams don't get you, then I don't believe anything will...

***Spoiler Alert***

Obviously don't watch the clip if you fancy watching the film sometime...

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports