Votes: 1 2.4%
  • Toro Rosso

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Williams

Votes: 9 22.0%

• Total voters

Perkino

Dec 11, 2009
I cannot stand ferrari. I hate the way they have treated their drivers and how they clearly have a favourite. Possibly because Alonso is a moany little vermin made obvious with his little paddy when Maclaren wouldn't make him the number 1 driver

Gullflyinghigh

Apr 23, 2012
I cannot stand ferrari. I hate the way they have treated their drivers and how they clearly have a favourite. Possibly because Alonso is a moany little vermin made obvious with his little paddy when Maclaren wouldn't make him the number 1 driver
Many teams have a #1 driver, it's just that Ferrari (and to be fair, Massa and Alonso) haven't bothered to hide it in recent years, which they've no reason to do anyway.

Do you not think calling Alonso the moany one when his team-mate was Hamilton is a bit strong? Both of them were merrily complaining about each other for the entirety of their partnership.

Perkino

Dec 11, 2009
Many teams have a #1 driver, it's just that Ferrari (and to be fair, Massa and Alonso) haven't bothered to hide it in recent years, which they've no reason to do anyway.

Do you not think calling Alonso the moany one when his team-mate was Hamilton is a bit strong? Both of them were merrily complaining about each other for the entirety of their partnership.

Nope, I'm happy to stick with my bias view on the situation

sully

Dunscouting
Jul 7, 2003
Worthing
I'd love to see Williams back at the front, but generally support British drivers rather than teams.

Sauber are my pet hate due to the Chelsea badges.

Worthingite

Sexy Pete... :D
Sep 16, 2011
Worthing
I put Williams, because I'm liking their "retro" colour scheme at the moment, with Martini as a prominent sponsor - but when it comes to drivers, I have high hopes for Ricciardo - Webber was a truly classy guy and he has big footsteps to follow. Hamilton, Vettel and Rosberg all seem to come across like brats.

spongy

Aug 7, 2011
Burgess Hill
I've always supported the British drivers, but I love McLaren as a team, to me they are the most professional outfit, shame they've been struggling the last couple of seasons but they always do when they're splitting their workforce between racing and developing a new road car, it can't be a coincidence that they've under performed since working on the mp4-12c and the P1???

banjo

GOSBTS
Oct 25, 2011
Deep south
image.jpg

Team Hiney :thumbsup:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here