Votes: 10 7.9%
  • Beating Man Utd 1-0

Votes: 117 92.1%

• Total voters

Hugo Rune

NSC Patron
Feb 23, 2012
Brighton
No recency bias for me. No jeopardy with Wolves, it was obvious after the 1st goal that we were putting them down.

I was resigned to a draw tonight after the 90mins elapsed. And I have to say, I was pretty angry with the ref and the opposition. The anger was lost immediately after that penalty went in. What a roar, what a win.

Weststander

NSC Patron
Aug 25, 2011
Withdean area
Saturday was a wonderfully enjoyable cakewalk, it could’ve been any score to us.

Tonight tops it imho. As the game progressed against mega spenders, we gradually turned the screw, finally get our own last minute fortune. Payback, the double and it couldn’t have come against a more twattish fanbase (something they share with Chelsea). All those gobshites at Wembley aren’t laughing now.

hart's shirt

Jul 8, 2003
Kitbag in Dubai
The nature of last night's win against United - the latest Premier League goal we've scored, the latest United have conceded plus all the recent penalty history of the Semi-Final and before that the penalty after the final whistle - takes it for me.

The 6-0 was an unexpected yet thoroughly enjoyable drubbing.

The 1-0 last gasp winner felt like poetic justice.

Beating United 1 nil to me was, much better than Saturday's drubbing of Wolves. United far better opposition but, other than their 1st half chances, we were excellent 2nd half and played some wonderful stuff. This, against a top top team of mega money players compared to a pretty poor wolves team!

Reactions: cjd

Wrong-Direction

Mar 10, 2013
A tasty game with the recent history, United hands down

Reactions: cjd

Left Footer

Sep 26, 2007
Shoreham
Beating Utd happens a lot to be fair but with the tosspots que seraing in the second half it was great to see their smiles turn to tears.
Fantastic moment, the only downside was we only had about a minute of winding them up before they cleared off back to the Home Counties

schmunk

"Members"
Jan 19, 2018
Mid mid mid Sussex
The Wolves match was a party atmosphere from about the 15th minute, very enjoyable throughout.

The Man U match was an awful, nervy, tense atmosphere all the way up to 90+5 when the penalty was checked, then suddenly it BOUNCED.

If we're aftertiming, it was of course the late winner against You've Seen United, but the Wolves match was Fun Fun Fun.

Questions

Habitual User
Oct 18, 2006
Worthing
I’m enjoying all these posts on t internet…..

Dunk pulling Shaw off balance leads the hands in an unnatural position.. the sort of thing referees just don’t take in to account. fecking pathetic. This Brighton loving is getting on my tits as well, you’d think they were the second coming of Barcelona the way sky are wanking them off. Shit

Thunder Bolt

Silly old bat
A late late winner is always great, and to able to say, we’ve taken 6 points off Man Utd.

It was great beating Wolves, but we are their bogey team, so it is more usual. Sorry, if that sounds entitled.

ConfusedGloryHunter

He/him/his/that muppet
Jul 6, 2011
A late late winner is always great, and to able to say, we’ve taken 6 points off Man Utd.

It was great beating Wolves, but we are their bogey team, so it is more usual. Sorry, if that sounds entitled.
The beautiful thing is it is becoming fairly usual for us to beat Man Ure these days...

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here