Which current football player do you dislike the most?

Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

The Wookiee

Back From The Dead
Nov 10, 2003
Worthing
I don’t hate anyone. It’s a bit unsettling to see some of the unbridled venom on display here. Looking back at the 13-year old posts, i agree that John Terry and A Cole were impossible to like but TBH I never had a problem with Rooney or Barton. Same as Foden and Gordon nowadays, working class kids who struggled out from often difficult family backgrounds through their football talent. Foden I find quite likeable. From the current era, I’ve gone off Caicedo and Trossard for obvious reasons. Never been wildly keen on Sterling, but especially since joining Chelsea. I’ll show my disapproval in the traditional way when Chelsea turn up.
To be fair the thread title says dislike rather than hate ❤️

rebel51

Jan 4, 2021
West sussex
I dont know why, but I'm starting to really dislike Wharton who palace have just signed.Hes got a face you just want to pummell,add into the mix he looks quite good, and there you have it. Although I think I answered my own question lol.

Rdodge30

Dec 30, 2022
I’ve been thinking about this since the thread went up and I find it hard to mail it down to one but by nearly every method of scoring it then the Villa keeper comes out on top almost every time, ahead of Anthony, ZAHA, and Bruno Fernandez but the one incident that stands out above all else for me personally was the absolute thug Romero pulling Cucurella’s hair. So after much deliberation it’s Romero over Martinez - just

Dr Q

Jul 29, 2004
Cobbydale
Pickford and anyone who plays for Chelsea or Leeds.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports