Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Which current football player do you dislike the most?

Paulie Gualtieri

Bada Bing
NSC Patron
May 8, 2018
IMG_3871.png

vegster

Sanity Clause
May 5, 2008
Ben White is accelerating up the Shit Head table in the last few weeks, he really does seem to be a shit of the highest order.

Colonel Mustard

Jun 18, 2023
I don’t hate anyone. It’s a bit unsettling to see some of the unbridled venom on display here. Looking back at the 13-year old posts, i agree that John Terry and A Cole were impossible to like but TBH I never had a problem with Rooney or Barton. Same as Foden and Gordon nowadays, working class kids who struggled out from often difficult family backgrounds through their football talent. Foden I find quite likeable. From the current era, I’ve gone off Caicedo and Trossard for obvious reasons. Never been wildly keen on Sterling, but especially since joining Chelsea. I’ll show my disapproval in the traditional way when Chelsea turn up.

Perry Milkins

Just a quiet guy.
Aug 10, 2007
Ardingly
One of....

Emi Martinez, Anthony Gordon, Antony, Callum Wilson, Bruno Fernandez, Lucas Digne, Tyrone Mings, Ryan Fraser, Morgan Gibbs-White or that rat-faced Garnacho thing at United.
We should invest in a software developer to create a game where we launch fuggy turds at said players with a comforting squrge as they hit the target. Include McGinn please.

Thunder Bolt

Silly old bat
I don’t hate anyone. It’s a bit unsettling to see some of the unbridled venom on display here. Looking back at the 13-year old posts, i agree that John Terry and A Cole were impossible to like but TBH I never had a problem with Rooney or Barton. Same as Foden and Gordon nowadays, working class kids who struggled out from often difficult family backgrounds through their football talent. Foden I find quite likeable. From the current era, I’ve gone off Caicedo and Trossard for obvious reasons. Never been wildly keen on Sterling, but especially since joining Chelsea. I’ll show my disapproval in the traditional way when Chelsea turn up.
You never had a problem with Barton? Stubbing out a cigar in a trainee's eye or deliberately stamping on Kayal at the Amex?

maltaseagull

Feb 25, 2009
Zabbar- Malta
Martinez
Fernandes
Foden.

All exceptional players but come across as di**heads.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here