Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Which clubs do you WANT to go down?

papajaff

Aug 7, 2005
Brighton
Don't really care about anyone other than Villa. Makes me very happy to see them go down.

Just wish I could have a chat with the tosser who told me after the game there when we blew the title how bad we were that day. Even his lady told him to shut up.

Jolly Red Giant

Jul 11, 2015
Personally I'd like to see any three of Man U, Man C, Chelsea, Spurs, Arsenal, Liverpool and then the other three the following season - although I have to say that I have an extra dislike of Man C, Chelsea and Spurs so it would be great if they went first.

Swansman

Pro-peace
May 13, 2019
Sweden
I'd like to see the anti-football teams (Newcastle, Bournemouth, Crystal Palace) go down this season and WBA + Leeds + oil club of your choice to go down next season... give me some miracles

Surf's Up

Jul 17, 2011
Here
I am irrationally annoyed by Bournemouth. I think it started at that match at Withdean when they got a last minute equaliser courtesy of a penalty for handball - when it was THEIR player who handled, and it was outside the area!!

I still bear that grudge!

Me too, so Bmuff, Villa and West Ham for me, although I am aware that in saying West Ham I'm also saying goodbye to at least 4 points a season.

ForestRowSeagull

Jan 6, 2011
Now Brixton
Villa, mainly because I am petty and got irrationally annoyed at their ballboys gloating in front of us when they scored their last minute winner earlier in the year. I hope they're sad.

Eeyore

Lord Donkey of Queen's Park
NSC Patreon
Apr 5, 2014
Norwich City (as they are already down), Bournemouth and Watford.

If Leeds United, WBA and Nottingham Forest come up we can then be plucky old Brighton as historical context will make us the 'smallest' club in the league.

#teamslikeBrighton.

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patreon
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
Man U
Palace
Leeds

Hugo Rune

NSC Patreon
Feb 23, 2012
Brighton
Our Premier League form against those four sides suggests we’d want B’Muff & Villa down. B’Muff always play well against us, the last match being an example of almost every shot being converted and huge slices of luck as the ball fell perfectly for them.

I’d love Soucek from West Ham but no other reason to see them down.

Watford are the sort of team who could get it very wrong one season because they chop and change so much. There is a good chance of 6 points if they sell the wrong players or if the actionman manager makes some poor judgements.

bhafc99

Oct 14, 2003
Dubai
Villa, for the same reasons many others have given:
1) There was a lot of arrogant "we'll break straight into the PL top ten" from their fans when they came up.
2) Sockboy.

And I think it helps football generally if they repeat the Fulham pattern of last year. It encourages clubs to look for the middle ground in terms of financing promotion.

While Norwich have probably underdone it, by only spending £16.99 on some new corner post flags for their first PL season, hopefully the examples of Fulham & Villa in consecutive seasons will deter many more from 'woo hoo let's blow £150m on a load of shite' dumbwittery.

Though having said that, if Leeds do it and then go straight back down, it might be worth it for another year of giggles....

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here