Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Which Christmas song gets on your tits ?

Durlston

"Garlic bread!?"
NSC Patron
Jul 15, 2009
Haywards Heath
Mad World by Gary Jules was the best when it was number one at Christmas in 2003. Spectacularly depressing lyrics and tune.

vegster

Sanity Clause
May 5, 2008
The Pogues, Fairytale of New York.

Nominaly, as a singer you should be able to say words musically, however, the toothless twat, Shane McGowan seems unintellible as he mumbles his way through the first part of the song thus rendering the symbolism meaningless and pointless.

smeariestbat

May 5, 2012

smeariestbat

May 5, 2012
That one by the Darkness. Haven't got a clue what its called but it sounds like every other Darkness song but they have added a few bells.

They really should be shot.

something along the lines of 'dont let the bells end' i think

Goldstone Rapper

Rediffusion PlayerofYear
Jan 19, 2009
BN3 7DE
Mad World by Gary Jules was the best when it was number one at Christmas in 2003. Spectacularly depressing lyrics and tune.

:bowdown:

brakespear

Doctor Worm
Feb 24, 2009
Sleeping on the roof
Still doesn't beat 'Another Brick in the Wall Pt 2' for most inappropriate Christmas Number 1 in my book :)

Amyway. as someone mentioned earlier 'Fairytale of New York' merely for being not as splendid as everybody makes out. And 'Step Into Christmas' by Elton John which is just annoying.

cheshunt seagull

Jul 5, 2003
Jona Lewie's Cavalry song. Nothing brings out my inner Scrooge more than hearing 'dob a dob a dom...' when I am struggling round Tesco. A rubbish song with one brief seasonal reference and we are condemned to hear it for ever.

Davemania

Jul 11, 2011
Uckfield
Still doesn't beat 'Another Brick in the Wall Pt 2' for most inappropriate Christmas Number 1 in my book :)

Amyway. as someone mentioned earlier 'Fairytale of New York' merely for being not as splendid as everybody makes out. And 'Step Into Christmas' by Elton John which is just annoying.

Or when Rage against the machine was number 1 a few years ago with killing in the name of. That was great. Was a protest against the churned out crap of the x factor always being lined up for xmas number 1

D

Deleted member 18477

The Pogues - Fairytale of New York

Awful song and No it is not the best christmas song ever! It's the shittest one ever. I'd rather listen to Cliff!

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here