[Misc] Which celebrity would you like to see killed by the product they advertise?

Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Goldstone1976

We Got Calde in!!
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Apr 30, 2013
Herts
Paula Abdul, from aspartame poisoning, induced by drinking too much Diet Coke.

Last edited:

Another of that vintage (literally I suspect) was Irenee Handle. Apologies if this was one I mentioned earlier.

I can promise you I never had a crush on any of them.

Denise Coffey. There's another. :lolol::rolleyes:

:) :) Showing my age she was in the legendary "Do Not Adjust Your Set".

Phat Baz 68

Get a ****ing life mate !
Apr 16, 2011
Barry Scott od’ing on Cilit Bang or that bloke who looks a bit like Bill Bailey (if you squint really hard) being squashed to death by some falling double glazing.

That's my Neil I went to school in Crowborough.

Brovion

NSC Patron
Jul 6, 2003
You’re being deliberately obtuse about this; I think you can understand even if you don’t agree.

Me obtuse! You are the only person who went down that path; everyone else used a TV advert and a genuine paid celebrity endorsement. Just suck it up and admit you simply wanted to get an anti-Brexit, anti-Farage post into a thread that was nothing to do with either. And frankly it was a very clumsy effort.

Herr Tubthumper

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
The Fatherland
Me obtuse! You are the only person who went down that path; everyone else used a TV advert and a genuine paid celebrity endorsement. Just suck it up and admit you simply wanted to get an anti-Brexit, anti-Farage post into a thread that was nothing to do with either. And frankly it was a very clumsy effort.

As has already been pointed out, this thread is purely for knock-about fun. Whatever my motives were/are you really and truly are reading way too much into this. Why don’t you go and get your knickers in a twist over something more meaningful.?

Brovion

NSC Patron
Jul 6, 2003
As has already been pointed out, this thread is purely for knock-about fun. Whatever my motives were/are you really and truly are reading way too much into this. Why don’t you go and get your knickers in a twist over something more meaningful.?

Indeed, and I've enjoyed it!

Gary Leeds

May 5, 2008
James Corden, hit by a car doing a hand brake turn to pull into a parking space, which causes a Sainsburys delivery lorry full of Cadburys chocolate and Tango to shed its load on top of his lifeless body (think that covers all the ads he has been in) :)

beorhthelm

A. Virgo, Football Genius
Jul 21, 2003

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports