Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Which away ground have you visited the most

Surf's Up

Jul 17, 2011
Here
Gillingham - more times than I care to remember for obvious reasons
Shithurst Park
The Valley
Brisbane Road (or whatever its called now)
The old and "new" Den/s

tinx

Jul 6, 2003
Horsham Town
Brentford, Reading, Millwall and Bizarrely Torquay as we always used to do weekend piss ups in Torquay.

sully

Dunscouting
Jul 7, 2003
Worthing
Likely to be Orient for me, followed by Palace. Wembley probably ties for third place along with the likes of Reading and Brentford.

Surely people can't claim Crawley as we've not played a competitive game there, have we? I've been there more than any of the above, but not to see the Albion (and not since they've been in the league).

fleet

Jul 28, 2003
Obviously Gillingham. Also been to see us at London grounds loads of times, but I am not sure which would be the most often, maybe Palace

Eeyore

Colonel Hee-Haw of Queen's Park
NSC Patron
Apr 5, 2014
Port Vale and Plymouth Argyle. Millwall as well.

Eeyore

Colonel Hee-Haw of Queen's Park
NSC Patron
Apr 5, 2014

termy46

Feb 26, 2010
Charlton, MK Dons and Spurs. All twice for some reason :-/

The Birdman

Nov 30, 2008
Haywards Heath
Palace loads of times One including Wimbledon Leeds Cup game Luton Orient Spurs and Highbury the last two not all to watch the Albion,Wembley,Brentford,Swindon ( twice for the same game) :whistle: London Road ,Carrow Road about 8 times including watching Norwich in European cup games Upton Park Craven Cottage 4games and one included a FA cup replay neutral ground Brighton against Walsall . Villa park 3 times to watch three different teams Arsenal Brighton and Palace all FA Cup games. In the old days you could go and watch your mates team but it's a lot harder now as the cost are higher and harder to get tickets.

Herr Tubthumper

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
The Fatherland
in the old days you could go and watch your mates team but it's a lot harder now as the cost are higher and harder to get tickets.

True. I used to pop along to West Ham regularly as a student as I knew two guys who supported them. It was cheap and I would decide on the day. I imagine this is difficult and/or prohibitively costly today.

The Birdman

Nov 30, 2008
Haywards Heath
Palace loads of times One including Wimbledon Leeds Cup game Luton Orient Spurs and Highbury the last two not all to watch the Albion,Wembley,Brentford,Swindon ( twice for the same game) :whistle: London Road ,Carrow Road about 8 times including watching Norwich in European cup games Upton Park Craven Cottage 4games and one included a FA cup replay neutral ground Brighton against Walsall . Villa park 3 times to watch three different teams Arsenal Brighton and Palace all FA Cup games. In the old days you could go and watch your mates team but it's a lot harder now as the cost are higher and harder to get tickets.
I forgot about Gillingham many times plus a season Ticket in the dark days!

CorgiRegisteredFriend

May 29, 2011
Boring By Sea
For watching away matches it has to be Millwall ( old and new) but lost count of the number of times I have been there. Gillingham if inc the two years there. Been to Brentford a fair bit too.

Feb 14, 2010
Gillingham but that doesn't count as we were "at home". So it's Millwall, Palace, Leeds, Orient, Brentford, Pompey, Fulham, Charlton all on 3 and above. Then a number on 2 and above like Chesterfield, Huddersfield, Notts County, Peterborough, Reading, Ipswich, QPR, West Ham, Spurs and probably a couple more. Late 70odd grounds in total. So as the song goes.."when asked what I did with my life, I will say.. I spent it watching a shite football football team up and down the country".

Last edited:

Blackadder

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 6, 2003
Haywards Heath
Selhurst.

Lost count of how many times. Haven't been there since our last 1-0 win.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here