Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Which 3 PL teams (2 if you include Palace) do you want relegated this season?

Jan 22, 2017
Not too bothered as long as it's the year that Sunderland finally go down and hopefully stay down for years to come. Would be nice for that fat prick Allardyce to join them too.

ROKERITE

Dec 30, 2007
Not too bothered as long as it's the year that Sunderland finally go down and hopefully stay down for years to come. Would be nice for that fat prick Allardyce to join them too.

Well you're going to get your wish. But what have we done to you? or does your username suggest you're a Newcastle United supporter?

nicko31

Jan 7, 2010
Gods country fortnightly
CPFC2010, Leicester, B'muff

Think Sunderland, Boro and Hull will go. CPFC2010 will just do enough

Jan 22, 2017
Well you're going to get your wish. But what have we done to you? or does your username suggest you're a Newcastle United supporter?

NUFC fan yes, and still think you'll get out of it. Would never write you off until it's mathematically impossible after recent seasons. :lolol:

Baldseagull

Jan 26, 2012
Crawley
Sunderland and Boro, long away trips that we can do without, if Newcastle can fail to go up too, that would be great.

edna krabappel

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
Palace, obviously.

Boro, because they add absolutely nothing to the Premier League. They are completely and utterly joyless to watch, and I find Karanka a bit pathetic to be honest, especially after his late season flounce last year.

I never liked Bournemouth at our level, but I'm not sure I desperately want to see them relegated, and I can't pick Swansea as I'd be in trouble at home if I said that.

Sunderland have been floundering every year for ages, before they make an annual break for safety starting around March. It's probably about time they went. So Sunderland, Boro and Palace.

Herne Hill Seagull

Jul 10, 2003
Galicia
I think, other than a few fans wanting a top-flight game against them in the event we get promoted, Palace are pretty much a given. Other than that Middlesbrough for me, for last season. Then I don't care.

Simster

"the man's an arse"
Jul 7, 2003
Surrey
Palace, obviously.

Boro, because they add absolutely nothing to the Premier League. They are completely and utterly joyless to watch, and I find Karanka a bit pathetic to be honest, especially after his late season flounce last year.

I never liked Bournemouth at our level, but I'm not sure I desperately want to see them relegated, and I can't pick Swansea as I'd be in trouble at home if I said that.

Sunderland have been floundering every year for ages, before they make an annual break for safety starting around March. It's probably about time they went. So Sunderland, Boro and Palace.

Palace, obviously, but I do worry it isn't going to happen. Also completely with you on Middlesbrough, especially the bit about Jimmy Krankie as I have a massive aversion to that utter dullard and Middlesbrough are the dullest team in the league.

Bournemouth relegated would be great, but I think they are too good at the moment. If not them, that leaves Hull, Sunderland, Leicester and Swansea. I don't think Hull add much, but as much as I'd be happy to see them back down, I would fear for them after relegation with their owner and I think they might become another Blackpool. So on that basis I hope they stay up until their owners f*ck off.

It feels wrong wanting Leicester to go down and I quite like and admire Swansea, so I suppose that leaves Sunderland by default (if not Bournemouth).

So Palace, Middlesbrough, Bournemouth (if poss, Sunderland if not).

Gregory2Smith1

J'les aurai!
Sep 21, 2011
Auch
in terms of teams that I have no interest of Brighton playing next season would be

Watford
Swansea
Leicester

but highly unlikely to happen,infact I don't think any of those 3 will go down

as for palace,would like them to stay up and hopefully when the game is featured on MoD they talk about the rivalry

some supporters around Britain are still unaware of the rivalry
was talking to a bloke from Rochdale recently,who had no idea

I think palace,hull and midd'boro will go

Mackenzie

Old Brightonian
Nov 7, 2003
East Wales
Palace
Middlesbrough
Sunderland

The top one because I don't like them, the second two because of the distance.

Last edited:

Mellotron

I've asked for soup
Jul 2, 2008
Brighton
To go down

Palace
Sunderland - stunk the place out for years
Boring Boro or Hull

To go up

Brighton
Huddersfield