Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Wheres your captain gone ?

shoreham moonraker

Apr 11, 2009
wasnt met by silence, i sit in don rogers stand and have previuosly sat in arkells, its hard to hear town end from arkells but in the DRS you can hear both, your support was good yesterday. Town end responded with some shitty homophobic chant about greer being not only gay but a **** too.

Ninja Elephant

Doctor Elephant
Feb 16, 2009
Moonraker, did you hear the chant about "Paynter on a string"? If you were in the DR then probably not, it was around my friend in the Arkells. Just wandering what that's about?!

shoreham moonraker

Apr 11, 2009
f***ing stupid thats what its about, its on old song we used to sing about bald twat mooney when he left for the scum, I do believe from what i have been told the kids singing it were promptly told to shut the f*** up

When i was a little boy
my mother brought me a brand new toy
tommy mooney on a peice of string
told me to kick his f***ing head in,
f***ing head in f***ing head in told me.......etc etc

Goldstone Rapper

Rediffusion PlayerofYear
Jan 19, 2009
BN3 7DE
But where's our captain gone? To Norwich :down:

shoreham moonraker

Apr 11, 2009
by the way how fast do you lot sing sussex by the sea? i thought it was fast at the cricket but yesterday was at a carlcox bpm standard.

mcshane in the 79th

Nov 4, 2005
¤DãŃn¥ §êãGüLL¤;3641741 said:
I thought we were pretty quiet by our usual standards yesterday. Long periods of silence and even when we did sing it was the same old 3 or 4 songs over and over.

The same has been going on for a good few years now.

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
by the way how fast do you lot sing sussex by the sea? i thought it was fast at the cricket but yesterday was at a carlcox bpm standard.

Have u learnt the offside rule yet? :blush::blush::blush:

mcshane in the 79th

Nov 4, 2005
¤DãŃn¥ §êãGüLL¤;3641756 said:
Yeah where are all the witty song writers out there. We don't even really have individual player chants anymore. It's all just Premiership songs re-hashed, yawn.

Tell me about it. "Al-bion... Al-bion....." and "Seagulls... Seagulls.... Seagulls" does get mildly repetitive. Wish I had a creative talent for this sort of thing :down:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here