Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Bozza

You can change this
Helpful Moderator
Jul 4, 2003
Back in Sussex
"Ahhhhh Summer - when football was full of joy." was posted in a chat group from a sunny central Brighton pub garden on Saturday lunchtime.

I think it's fair to say that, for many, Albion mojos had taken a bit of downturn over recent weeks after the mass exodus of Potter's crew and a series of disappointing results (if not performances).

But after Saturday, joyous football is back, isn't it?

Where's YOUR Albion mojo right now?

Baldseagull

Jan 26, 2012
Crawley
Way up, it was low, and the threat of defeat to Potter had me a bit nervous, but from when De Zerbi said in the pre match that he had to win it was growing, grew further when I realised that the rest of the Amex was on board with giving Potter and Chelsea some shit, grew further with each goal in the first half and hit top when Pascal was giving it game over hand gestures in front of the North.
An little schadenfreude too when I saw how pathetic Potter looked and sounded after the game.

Guinness Boy

Tofu eating wokerati
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Jul 23, 2003
Up and Coming Sunny Portslade
10. High enough that I've just paid way more money than I consider acceptable to get a ST coach to Wolves rather than let our tickets go to waste. And I absolutely loathe coach travel.

Had Saturday gone the other way I certainly wouldn't have bothered and the old mojo would have been around a 1.

Funny old game, innit?

Perkino

Dec 11, 2009
I voted 8, a clean sheet would've helped or a goal for Enciso may have clinched the 9 for me. We have played 5 sides who have won 22 of the last 25 premier league titles and claimed 10 points with a GD of +4. I should be delighted

Swansman

Pro-peace
May 13, 2019
Sweden
Come on @Swansman you can do better than a 5 surely? :lolol:
I look forward to watching this delightful, exciting and well-coached team play without hearing or seeing Graham Potter mentioned in just about every third sentence. Hopefully gets to that now but I'm pretty f***ing bored about that part and don't think its entirely fair to either him or RDZ who with his brave and attacking tactics have created something that deserves full attention imo.

For now... 5. Focus on the fussball, and it will increase.

Cheshire Cat

The most curious thing..
Currently 8, but it's no good beating top four teams if we can't beat bottom four teams.

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
I look forward to watching this delightful, exciting and well-coached team play without hearing or seeing Graham Potter mentioned in just about every third sentence. Hopefully gets to that now but I'm pretty f***ing bored about that part and don't think its entirely fair to either him or RDZ who with his brave and attacking tactics have created something that deserves full attention imo.

For now... 5. Focus on the fussball, and it will increase.
:lolol: it was a complete guess that it was you who had voted 5. It's not a public poll

Joey Jo Jo Jr. Shabadoo

Waxing chumps like candles since ‘75
Oct 4, 2003
9 for me. If we can get at least 4 points in the 2 games before the WC break I’ll probably be on a 10.

Weststander

NSC Patron
Aug 25, 2011
Withdean area

Based on the whole package, starting with the professional stewardship of TB and PB.

Talk about being in safe hands.

There's something about RDZ .... charismatic, personality, overtly passionate about his team .... you can't be taught that. When folk used to post that they'd rather have a quiet CH/GP than a touchline loon living the cause with the crowd, I really thought the polar opposite. I love it.

Wokeworrier

Aug 7, 2021
West sussex/travelling
6, which is a big improvement from rock bottom pre the Chelsea game. My inbuilt pessimism/lifetime watching BHA means I still have doubts about Zerbs succeeding and worry about the Jan transfer window.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here