Votes: 14 5.2%

Votes: 16 6.0%

Votes: 7 2.6%
  • 1 (low)

Votes: 12 4.5%

• Total voters

Hastings gull

Nov 23, 2013
Agree - currently at an 8 but suspect this will sink to a more realistic 6 or 7 tomorrow. We've still got a long hard 4 months ahead and are by no means out of the mire.

Fully agree. We must not yet get carried away with euphoria. Two great wins to bolster morale undoubtedly, and this is obviously a positive. But there is a long way to go - the first half against Reading was dire, (before CH, I know) and the last two games could have gone either way, though I took the posts point on another thread, that they were matches which we would probably have lost under Hyypia, given some of his baffling substitutions. We are still fourth from bottom, and we do not yet know to what extent CH will be financially supported this month. We still have much to do to improve, particularly with regard to performances at home, but, give credit where it is due, a good start at least. It would be good to have the luck of the draw and have a home game against a top premiership team to awaken that all-important feel-good factor.

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
8 - even thinking of the dreaded Blackpool away

The Sock of Poskett

The best is yet to come (spoiler alert)
Jun 12, 2009
8 thanks to the managerial changes, and the Fulham & Brentford experiences. Think we're in for a much more enjoyable second half of the season.

B.W.

Jul 5, 2003
7 for me now. Sami had me as low as 2.

Finchley Seagull

Feb 25, 2004
North London
8. Really dropped to rock bottom under Hyypia and wasn't looking forward to games. All change over the last week with managerial changes and two fantastic games in London. Great atmosphere and battling team performances that would never have happened under Hyypia. Hope for more of the same in London again next weekend and a couple of early signings so we can start moving clear of the bottom three!

CorgiRegisteredFriend

May 29, 2011
Boring By Sea
Having been to the last two away matches and experienced the noise of the Brighton crowd I would say that there are a large number of 8, 9's and 10's out there.

kevo

Mar 8, 2008
Six. Would have been seven if we'd kept Bent till the end of the season.

Hughton doesn't fill me with unbridled enthusiasm, although I'm sure he'll do a reasonable job.

Herr Tubthumper

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
The Fatherland
11!

MattBackHome

Jul 7, 2003
If 10 is the absolute maximum... For me that would be anytime Vicente was on the ball. .. I would say 9.

pocketseagull

Dec 29, 2014
Last night was my third match since Boxing day and my first as a STH. Can't wait until sunday. It's a 10.

1066familyman

Radio User
Jan 15, 2008
Walking out of the ground last night it was 10!

I bloody loved that game! Easily our best performance I've seen this season. Can't believe how confident every one of our players looked. Everytime Tex was on the ball in particular I was on the edge of my seat. It even felt like we'd scored a couple in the second half too, such was the manner in which we played and the excitement it generated from the crowd.

Big plus points, in among so many, is a confidence boost for Baldock with that wonder goal, and Best looks like he could be a tidy addition too.

More of that please.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here