Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Football] Where's the G Pot??

Tim Over Whelmed

NSC Patron
Jul 24, 2007
Arundel
I think its a disgrace to go on holiday, personally how can you do that after having the role for a couple of days. Failing to prepare for undoubatbly his biggest Job in football to date. I would expect him to be a little more professional to be honest.

You are joking, right?

Deadly Danson

Oct 22, 2003
Brighton
I think its a disgrace to go on holiday, personally how can you do that after having the role for a couple of days. Failing to prepare for undoubatbly his biggest Job in football to date. I would expect him to be a little more professional to be honest.

Couldn't disagree more (assuming I haven't been whooshed). Everyone needs a holiday to perform at their peak and, whilst I suspect he's raring to go, a bit of a rest after a long season with his family will be far more beneficial both to himself, the club and his family. Not everything revolves around football.
In any case I'd suggest most managers around Europe are on their holidays so no real business will be done for the moment anyway hence a million made up rumours.

Couldn't disagree more (assuming I haven't been whooshed). Everyone needs a holiday to perform at their peak and, whilst I suspect he's raring to go, a bit of a rest after a long season with his family will be far more beneficial both to himself, the club and his family. Not everything revolves around football.
In any case I'd suggest most managers around Europe are on their holidays so no real business will be done for the moment anyway hence a million made up rumours.

If you look at who the OP is I am sure you can work out whether you have been wooshed or not.

PTC Gull

Micky Mouse country.
NSC Patron
Apr 17, 2017
Florida
He's gone very quiet, I've heard whispers he's gone on holiday to Palma Nova in Majorca for a fortnight, is this true??

I'd feel a little sheepish turning up to a new employer, working for a week then going on leave for 2 weeks.

Was having breakfast with Jodie Comer today, and she had heard he was in Ibiza, last seen at Pacha. I would have thought he was more a Cafe del Mar sort myself, so I think her sauce was dodgy.

Paulie Gualtieri

Bada Bing
NSC Patron
May 8, 2018
He's gone very quiet, I've heard whispers he's gone on holiday to Palma Nova in Majorca for a fortnight, is this true??

I'd feel a little sheepish turning up to a new employer, working for a week then going on leave for 2 weeks.

Was taken out for lunch by new boss in a previous company and ended up getting food poisoning, second and third day off, pretty awkward call the next day

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hu_Camus

Jan 27, 2019
Thank goodness, I read that wrong...Mrs C still laughs at my attempts to find hers, ....behind the couch.

LowKarate

Jan 6, 2004
Wombling free

Last seen heading to Normandy with Kate Bush and a Spider-Man lunchbox packed with nutritious meat paste sandwiches.

b.w.2.

Jan 8, 2004
Is he back?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here