Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Where's the Andy Johnson thread.......??

Gullflyinghigh

Apr 23, 2012
No, but yes, If only to see/hear/read the reaction if he were to A) appear at the AMEX in the stripes and B) score. I suspect that many, imcluding myself, would find it immensely confusing for a while.

Dougie

Jan 11, 2012
We won't sign Johnson,we got rid of Burke and now with Hughton in I think we are a little bit more clued up on transfer targets.

More loans then !

Lurchy

Jul 2, 2014
We won't sign Johnson,we got rid of Burke and now with Hughton in I think we are a little bit more clued up on transfer targets.

Sorry to disappoint but Hughtons not had a great record when it comes to signing strikers, two glaringly bad examples being Johan Elmander and Ricky van Wolfswinkel.

champion7

fast and furious
Feb 12, 2007
Benfield Heights
Sorry to disappoint but Hughtons not had a great record when it comes to signing strikers, two glaringly bad examples being Johan Elmander and Ricky van Wolfswinkel.
I think things will be different at Brighton,Bloom will have realised that we're near the bottom and need to buy quality hence getting rid of Burke.Our club has suddenly realised that we can't afford to go down.

matbha

Apr 13, 2014
His knee is knackered.
His spell at Palace was him at his peak, and i put him up there with Wrighty as the best striker I've seen at the Palace.
Load of bull him coming to you lot, but in saying that, he'll be an improvement on what you've got :D

Didn't we get mocked by a palace fan when we said Vicente was the biggest talent we had seen in a brighton shirt , and you think AJ is one of the best you have seen ,wow:ohmy:

GT49er

Feb 1, 2009
Gloucester
Was good a few years ago, but, as always, whenever we bring new players in, I want them to be BETTER than what we've already got. I don't think he is, now.

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town
The same idiot who posts on Twitter with his silly football rumours is now saying Andy Johnson is going to Luton Town :facepalm:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here