Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

wheres my season ticket update

overlord

Apr 3, 2007
just been to club shop and to be fair they were very helpful,they printed a ticket for tommorrows game and said they would reprint my whole season ticket if it has not appeared next week.they also said sorry.

but of course this should not have arisen, im lucky as i live close to the shop , others may have to get there tickets at withdean, another barnet fiasco coming on i think,

apparantly 400 people out of 4500 have not recieved their tickets, that is abysmal.

algie

The moaning of life
Jan 8, 2006
In rehab
So we have sold 4500 season tickets then? If so that's pretty good.

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
I might take a packed lunch and saunter up to Withdean early tomorrow to witness the CARNAGE of the 400-odd who will be trying to collect their season tickets then.

I'll bring some Pringles along, if anyone else is interested.

Jimmy Grimble

I might take a packed lunch and saunter up to Withdean early tomorrow to witness the CARNAGE of the 400-odd who will be trying to collect their season tickets then.

f*** that, I'm bringing a Barby along, do bring some burgers along Easy, :thumbsup:

bright1064

Dec 21, 2007
Brighton

I'll be there Easy.

I'll bring the dip :thumbsup:

clarkey

Jan 3, 2006

Ill bring some framed cricket pictures to throw into the melee at various intervals. Should be quite an occasion.

saltash seagull

Mar 1, 2004
cornwall
when mine hadnt shown on wednesday i was promised by paul the ticket office manager there would be a seperate desk for people missing season tickets other than the normal que

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
:lolol:
All good suggestions. It might even be worth missing the kickoff (even though I have my season ticket), just to see the MESS unfolding.

Bagsies the grass bank by the ambulance.

tedebear

Legal Alien
Jul 7, 2003
In my computer
I decided not to get a season ticket this year - I'm just going to use the old pay on the gate deal - its a real money spinner for the club! d'oh!

clarkey

Jan 3, 2006
Shotgun the sitting on the bridge. Get a birds eye view of the queue right the way round to the sports centre.

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
battle_clontarf.jpg

"At ten past three, things really started to get out of hand"

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here