Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Goldstone1976

We Got Calde in!!
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Apr 30, 2013
Herts
A bit skynet then.

Well, I assume that the parameters that trigger auto-banning are able to be set by Administrators. They've been set at a very high level - you have to accumulate a LOT of infraction points in a pretty short time to get a permanent auto-ban.

alfredmizen

Banned
Mar 11, 2015
Well, I assume that the parameters that trigger auto-banning are able to be set by Administrators. They've been set at a very high level - you have to accumulate a LOT of infraction points in a pretty short time to get a permanent auto-ban.

You do your best to help people reach the target.

Herr Tubthumper

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
The Fatherland

Blue Valkyrie

Not seen such Bravery!
Sep 1, 2012
Valhalla
Looks like the Aftertime Police are under investigation.

:jester:

looney

Banned
Jul 7, 2003

Yea but how long before it becomes self aware and starts random bannings?:eek:

Goldstone1976

We Got Calde in!!
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Apr 30, 2013
Herts
Yea but how long before it becomes self aware and starts random bannings?:eek:

Thanks for the suggestion - I'll raise it at the next mods' get together, kindly hosted by that nice Mr Barber in the club's boardroom. I can't guarantee I'll get it discussed, I'm afraid; there's normally quite a lot of business that Mr Barber has tabled that we have to discuss before we can raise issues flagged by members.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports