Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Where ?

Barrel of Fun

Abort, retry, fail
Interesting and valid point.

Had our gutless and timid moderators not acted in such haste, it would have been commented on much earlier. Such is the fear of even thinking some things...never mind having the balls to post them.

You can't please everyone Colin. The reason why I removed it was because it had a picture of her, her name and work place with no absolute proof of the girl being vilified, inviting abuse, harassment and retribution.

If you or your family appear and face a trial by social media without evidence, I should leave it?

If you don't like the way the board is run then why do you bother? Petty digs at people giving up some spare time to help is becoming a habit of yours.

Bit weird if you ask me.

Anyway, here's a bit of balance.

No evidence supporting the claim has come to light. EDL members believe Sarah was caught on video pulling apart the flowers, but the National Union of Journalists and Sarah’s supporters deny these claims.

Sarah has received threats via social media and phone calls to her office, the volume and dangerous nature of which led to the Doncaster Free Press closing for a day and shutting down its Facebook page.

Supporters of the EDL and Casuals United have called Sarah a “bitch” and a “dirty jihadist supporting slag” and threatened to stone her, rape her and drag her through the streets “wrapped in barbed wire”. Facebook posts have included requests for details of her address, workplace and daily schedule.

EDL leader Tommy Robinson retweeted Sarah’s personal Facebook page to his 50,000 followers on Twitter.

cjd

Jun 22, 2006
La Rochelle
You can't please everyone Colin. The reason why I removed it was because it had a picture of her, her name and work place with no absolute proof of the girl being vilified, inviting abuse, harassment and retribution.

If you or your family appear and face a trial by social media without evidence, I should leave it?

If you don't like the way the board is run then why do you bother? Petty digs at people giving up some spare time to help is becoming a habit of yours.

I disagree strongly regarding your comments about "petty digs at people giving giving up spare time " etc etc etc

You moderators appear to have no concensus of opinion...and are happy to strike out at posters without having the ability to understand the issues. Hitony is an outstanding example of this. A more ignorant buffoon I have yet had the privilege to correspond with.

PS; I realise my comments regarding Hitony will be unwelcome and no doubt as I am a Brighton supporter as opposed to a Crystal Palace troll sending totally unsolicited Pms to me demanding that I sodomise him...(or if he is female) demanding that I fornicate with him in the most basic terms (no action against this particular vile and filthy creature..."Dougie" ).......infractions etc etc will be forthcoming.

Last edited:

Barrel of Fun

Abort, retry, fail
Well, as a collective, I am sure we are all going to have different views on things.

I didn't feel easy with NSC being a platform to strike a campaign against this girl, whether or not it was her, for doing something idiotic, so I removed it.

Why did Footsoldier post it? What did he want to achieve. I wasn't trying to censor NSC when I made my decision.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here