Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Where You having your works Xmas party

happypig

Staring at the rude boys
May 23, 2009
Eastbourne
It was at some boozer by Waterloo East station. Given that it's 60 miles/2 hours away & would cost me £30 on the train I didn't bother.

Lifelong Supporter

Aug 4, 2009
Burgess Hill
Dinner dance at Mid Sussex Golf next Friday. Seeing as it is the wife's do I will have to try moderate and keep quiet. Will have more than a passing thought for events elsewhere.

Superphil

Dismember
Jul 7, 2003
In a pile of football shirts
Somewhere in Exeter apparently :shrug:

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
The Royal Horseguards Hotel, by Embankment.

Utter BOREFEST incorporating the annual staff awards (where pats on the back are handed around for doing our jobs), followed by an interminable auction which, having seen how many lots there are this year, will almost certainly take the best part of 2 hours to plough through.

And unbelievably, turkey isn't even on the menu for the dinner.

Igzilla

Sep 27, 2012
Worthing
Mercedes Benz World. Again. Is actually a giant marquee in the grounds, so it's not like you get to play with the cars or anything. Plus, it's not until January as they are penny pinching to meet year end targets, so even more reason not to go.

snedger

Jun 13, 2011
Birmingham Metropole, have to put up with entertainment such as Deacon Blue and Eliza Doolittle.
Sent from Crown and Cushion, Derby.

Fat Langers

Dec 27, 2007
Most likely to be Duxford (right on J10 of the M11), which is the Imperial War Museum's airplane place. If it is there - go. If only to look round the Spitfires and other WWII stuff. There's an outside chance that it'll be at Marshall's place at Cambridge airport. If it's there, give it a miss.

Yes! That's it! It's the Duxford one. That's why I fancy going because it's supposed to be a really good venue.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here