Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Where would you like to send David Cameron next on holiday?

Hugo Rune

NSC Patron
Feb 23, 2012
Brighton
If I run into him at the Ty Coch, he'll be politely told where to go.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Raleigh Chopper

Sep 1, 2011
Plymouth
I wouldn't, he's got enough work on his hands cleaning up the mess left by Gordon and Tony.

What you mean by (trying, but failed) to take money from disabled people to help pay off the debts that are increasing under this government who are currently at war with each other and are more interested in staying in or leaving the EU than getting on with the job and spending £9 million on leaflets that nobody is going to read.
Yep that's cleaning up the mess, mostly caused by a global financial crisis that hit us badly because of our huge financial services sector and cost billions to save the banks.

JC Footy Genius

Bringer of TRUTH
Jun 9, 2015
Omg in so pleased your of the same opinion, these evil Tories hate the vulnerable and weak, almost preying on them, when the Labour Party finally get back in it's going to be amazing, the poor will become richer, education will be the finest in the universe, peace to all mankind and no more waiting lists on the NHS. No more strikes and a choice of 20 jobs for school leavers, oh and retirement at 55, free rail fares for the over 40's the list is endless, and all of this provided by ordinary MPs with one CSE between them and two mums.

I think he was being facetious. No one in their right mind would vote JC into No 10 .... which is why Labour are only level pegging at best in the polls despite a split government in disarray. They should be 10 points plus ahead if they had any chance.

On the OP's question I would like to spend DC to Brussels to have another go at negotiating a proper deal.

GT49er

Feb 1, 2009
Gloucester
Omg in so pleased your of the same opinion, these evil Tories hate the vulnerable and weak, almost preying on them, when the Labour Party finally get back in it's going to be amazing, the poor will become richer, education will be the finest in the universe, peace to all mankind and no more waiting lists on the NHS. No more strikes and a choice of 20 jobs for school leavers, oh and retirement at 55, free rail fares for the over 40's the list is endless, and all of this provided by ordinary MPs with one CSE between them and two mums.

Sadly though, they won't be able to cure you of the belief that your political analysis is witty and erudite.

Chicken Run

Member Since Jul 2003
NSC Patron
Jul 17, 2003
Valley of Hangleton
What you mean by (trying, but failed) to take money from disabled people to help pay off the debts that are increasing under this government who are currently at war with each other and are more interested in staying in or leaving the EU than getting on with the job and spending £9 million on leaflets that nobody is going to read.
Yep that's cleaning up the mess, mostly caused by a global financial crisis that hit us badly because of our huge financial services sector and cost billions to save the banks.

Nasty Tories at war with each other over brexit, why can't they be more like Jeremy's band of happy people all of which want to stay/leave....

Last edited:

Hampster Gull

Dec 22, 2010
at least he is honest

Some people say he is honest but we dont know anymore than any other politician. That he has Diane Abbott on his Shadow Cabinet and in his inner curcle is a worrying sign about his competency at least

Last edited:

GT49er

Feb 1, 2009
Gloucester
It's not witty it's true I tell you.

Well, it's blindingly obvious to the world and his wife that i's not witty.

Nasty Tories at war with each other over brexit, why can't they be more like Jeremy's band of happy people all of which want to stay/leave....

Sorry, didn't realise you were only thirteen - the realisation that sarcasm is actually the lowest form of wit usually only clicks in a bit later.

glasfryn

cleaning up cat sick
Nov 29, 2005
somewhere in Eastbourne
Some people say he is honest but we dont know anymore than any other politician. That he has Diane Abbott on his Shadow Cabinet and in his inner curcle is a worrying sign about his competency at least

not made up my mind about Abbott as a politician she might be OK .................but her mouth runs away with her at times, she is the Labour equivilent of Curry for the tories ..................in all ways

edna krabappel

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
To an exclusive swingers club on the Isle of Sheppey, accompanied by Theresa May, George Osborne and Ann Widdecombe.

pastafarian

Sep 4, 2011
Sussex
go on holiday with this murdering bitch dave,

angela-merkel-ischia-2013.jpg

try to persuade her whilst you are thrusting your spineless knob into her murky c:censored: that drowning people is a crappy idea even for a modern Kraut

alfredmizen

Banned
Mar 11, 2015
On this week's bad news, he is due for another getaway, shortly...

Where would you like him to go next for his 'holiday'? :fishing:
Somewhere with you, I cant imagine anything worse, fvcking purgatory.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here