Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Where will YOU be watching the big game on Saturday?

Where will you be watching Forest v the Albion

• At the City Ground

Votes: 82 28.8%
  • At home on TV/dodgy stream

Votes: 118 41.4%
  • In the pub in Brighton

Votes: 20 7.0%
  • In the pub elsewhere

Votes: 40 14.0%
  • I can't watch it

Votes: 25 8.8%

• Total voters

BensGrandad

Jul 13, 2003
Haywards Heath
Hopefully in the United Services Club Haywards Heath I assume that they will have it on although BT have a game on for 'plastics' West Ham v Spurs kick off 12.45.

Box of Frogs

Zamoras Left Boot
Oct 8, 2003
Right here, right now
My Auntie has Sky Sports so I've booked a seat at hers for lunch along with my nephew, while his Dad saunters up to the City Ground!

jackanada

Jul 19, 2011
Brighton
I'm going to ignore it and do some work. Our record in crunch games when I watch is awful.

All those Oscar out posters should probably petition to rescind my season ticket instead.

deletebeepbeepbeep

May 12, 2009
I could watch it at home on sky but I might decide to take myself out for the day and then just check the table at the end of the day. I'm not going to enjoy watching it whatever happens.

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town
Lots of questions from you lately Bozza, I'm starting to think you're compiling a dossier on all of us! :lol:

I think Bozza is deliberating if NSC is PLR or not.

Moshe Gariani

Mar 10, 2005
At home using the Ipad website that Bozza so helpfully gave us a few weeks ago and is still working a treat.

Bladders

Twats everywhere
Jun 22, 2012
The Troubadour
I shall be watching it here.....:albion2:

City_Ground_Nottingham_-_geograph.org_.uk_-_83567.jpg

Meade's Ball

Jul 7, 2003
Hither (sometimes Thither)
I haven't Sky, but i've been patrolling around the N1, N16 and N4 areas of London to stare through the windows of sky-dish owners to see if i can spot something Albionish about the residents. I currently have 4 possibilities of which i shall ring on the doorbell of, with an eager and merry face, my back weighed down by a rucksack of fancy wines and ales 30% of brought as a gift, and my hands aclasp of an ear trumpet to enable me to listen carefully from the doorstep to the possible light roar of Good old Sussex by the Sea coming from the television they claim not to be watching us on, and a blunt cudgel for those who simply won't let me in. If you are one of those 4 and happen to hear your bell ring at around 12.02. Open the door. I'll be gone again by about 3.30 with a sore larynx and one small inexpensive item from each of the rooms of your home.

Bwian

Kiss my (_!_)
Jul 14, 2003

grawhite

Jul 6, 2011
Brighton
Will be watching from the away end at forest.

Dec 29, 2011
I'm going to ignore it and do some work. Our record in crunch games when I watch is awful.

I don't really see the point in this. Surely football is all about the highs and the lows? Burying your head in the sand for the crunch matches really takes all the fun out of it.

fat old seagull

Sep 8, 2005
Rural Ringmer
Need an "other" option.

My cricket team are away on Saturday, 1pm start - I'm sure our oppos have a TV in the clubhouse so will be hoping we bat first and our top order will do the business so that after the warm up I can watch the match on their TV

Is it on Sky 1 or 2?

Doesn't matter which channel, you are going to play the innings of your life and carry your bat. Sadly you'll miss the game :bowdown:

soistes

Sep 12, 2012
Brighton
At home using the Ipad website that Bozza so helpfully gave us a few weeks ago and is still working a treat.

if you mean LiveMediaPlayer, I thought they had taken all the Sky channels off that since Bozza posted the info? Or is there another one that I missed?

Nathan

Jan 8, 2010
I have managed to get rid of the kids and wife for the game, so will be at home on my own watching it. Then going out to get pissed. :albion2::drink::drink::cheers::moo:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here