• 22nd - 23rd - Relegated

Votes: 5 3.6%
  • Bottom

Votes: 1 0.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Cheshire Cat

The most curious thing..
We will let in alot of goals this time, unless....... etc etc.

WATFORD zero

NSC Patron
Jul 10, 2003
Obviously there have been much worse sides and no realistic hope of anything but a relegation battle in the past

And you've got lower expectations this year ? (I'm studying for a PhD in Pedantry :wink:)

You should know as well as any of us who have been around a while, these are the good times !

portslade seagull

Jul 19, 2003
portslade
13th to 17th at the moment with the current squad, this will change if we make some decent additions ... And yes I know TB said we would have a competitive budget but he didn't say what for but at present it is not the top 6

Finchley Seagull

Feb 25, 2004
North London
I don't understand the negativity on here. I think with the current squad, we'd finish 10th-12th. I really think it is at least as good as the squad which came 10th in our first season in the Championship. If we can get Stockdale, Ward, replace Ulloa and bring at least one more in, I'm confident we'll have a really good go at the play offs again.

Brownstuff

Feb 21, 2009
Hove
Normally i'm pretty optimistic about our chances even if we have a below average side.
This season i'm not expecting much at all,bang on mid-table I would say.

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
With the current squad, relegation although I am sure we'll be considerably strengthened by close of the window. TB assured us we'd have a competitive squad, we certainly have not at the moment so if we are to believe TB then plenty of players yet to be signed.

Fringe of the playoffs without doing as well as last season and the one before, once we have our squad up to scratch.

Trigger

Jul 4, 2003
Brighton
No higher than 13th with current squad, not sure how you can compete at the top end without decent goalkeeper (Walton in time will be that but not right now), a decent left back, a right back that can actually defend and anyone that can score goals regularly...

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
We'll be relegated out of the Championship by Christmas.
Then find ourselves in the fourth division by this time next season.

It'll be tough to take but at least NSC will approach an unprecedented 2 relegations in one season calmly and with level heads.
After all, it has been predicted by EVERYONE since June.

DarrenFreemansPerm

⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️
Sep 28, 2010
Shoreham
We'll be relegated out of the Championship by Christmas.
Then find ourselves in the fourth division by this time next season.

It'll be tough to take but at least NSC will approach an unprecedented 2 relegations in one season calmly and with level heads.
After all, it has been predicted by EVERYONE since June.

:lol: you're on fire today

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here