Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Where will we finish next season? The early poll

Where do you think we'll finish next season?

• Total voters

Apr 17, 2009
Rural East Sussex
Given the right financial help and with th right additions to the squad there are no reasons why promotion can't be achieved. Alot depends on players staying fit. The team under achieved this season for reason we all Know too well

Finchley Seagull

Feb 25, 2004
North London
Assuming we keep Russell Slade, I would aim for a top half finish and then push for promotion the next season to start at Falmer in the Championship. A lot will depend upon the fitness of Murray and Forster and also how well teams like Charlton, Norwich and Southampton adapt as they are all big clubs with notionally big budgets (although I know that there are financial issues). Obviously it will also depend upon what the board are aiming for and whether they will back whoever is manager with the resources they need.

withdeanwombat

Feb 17, 2005
Somersetshire
I agreed with the BBC in January when they said we would stay up in sixteenth place.That Beeb ! That Predictor chappie! Sheer Genius.

11th.

bhaexpress

Jul 7, 2003
Kent
With Slade play offs, with somebody else I would not like to say.

pasty

A different kind of pasty
Jul 5, 2003
West, West, West Sussex
Assuming we keep Russell Slade, I would aim for a top half finish and then push for promotion the next season to start at Falmer in the Championship. A lot will depend upon the fitness of Murray and Forster and also how well teams like Charlton, Norwich and Southampton adapt as they are all big clubs with notionally big budgets (although I know that there are financial issues). Obviously it will also depend upon what the board are aiming for and whether they will back whoever is manager with the resources they need.

Tend to agree with that. I think League 1 will be quite tough and competitive next season.

dougdeep

May 9, 2004
SUNNY SEAFORD
1st. Let's set our sights high this coming season

perseus

Broad Blue & White stripe
Jul 5, 2003
Sūþseaxna
Which teams?

Tend to agree with that. I think League 1 will be quite tough and competitive next season.

Who are the tough opponents next season? MK Dons of they don't go up, but who else, I can't think of any?

Nov 25, 2008
Block (H)ated
i recon we could nick 2nd if we bring in a few players dicker etc etc,

Southampton and Charlton will finish mid table at best

:clap2: keep the faith :clap:

Poyetry In Motion

Pooetry Motions
Feb 26, 2009
6.61 miles from the Amex
Hoping for the playoffs but to be honest a top half finish would be ok ( but not that great ) relative to this season
Assuming of course that The Great Egg stays with us

Skaville

Jun 10, 2004
Queens Park
We will have Norwich, Southampton, Charlton, plus three of Millwall, Leeds, Mk Dons and Scunny. Going to be tough to break into the play off's

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here