Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Where Will The Check Points Be Located?

BNthree

Plastic JCL
Sep 14, 2016
WeHo
We are told that two checks will be made pre entry to the stadium, the first being before we are allowed entry to the outer concourse, and wondering where these will be located.

Perhaps halfway along the ramp from the station for those arriving by train? another one at the top or bottom of the steps from the Coach Park? Does a\nyone have any definite information?

No definite information but those 2 spots do sound the most likely. At the bottom of the coach park steps and the "no alcohol" line on the way to the station. Will presumably be barriers and loads of stewards checking Covid passes.

Bob!

Coffee Buyer
Jul 5, 2003
Well my "alternative method of entry" to the Amex arrived in the post this morning, in the shape of my new season ticket card. No barcode on it though, so presumably there is no need to scan and l'll simply be waved through!

We are told that two checks will be made pre entry to the stadium, the first being before we are allowed entry to the outer concourse, and wondering where these will be located.

Perhaps halfway along the ramp from the station for those arriving by train? another one at the top or bottom of the steps from the Coach Park? Does a\nyone have any definite information?

It'll be inside the card just like the previous season ticket cards we had before covid.

This.
Why would it be any different to before?

The Camel

Nov 1, 2010
Darlington, UK
Well my "alternative method of entry" to the Amex arrived in the post this morning, in the shape of my new season ticket card. No barcode on it though, so presumably there is no need to scan and l'll simply be waved through!

I'm not a season ticket holder or a member.

Will I need more than my ticket to gain entry?

BNthree

Plastic JCL
Sep 14, 2016
WeHo

When you buy a ticket the club will tell you what you need. If you've already bought a ticket then read the emails.

Brok

🦡
Dec 26, 2011

Yes. You will need a hat, obviously, and possibly a head for heights...

FB_IMG_1606339117999.jpg.7106a530755fc3db179b3f8785e1a912.jpg

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here