Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Where will the Albion finish this season?

Final Albion league position?

• Total voters

Goldstone1976

We Got Calde in!!
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Apr 30, 2013
Herts
Correct ... but if Forest go into that game a point or two ahead of us and with a packed house it's difficult to see how we get the result. Saying that Leics did last year!!

Given recent events I'd still take needing a last day win up there to make the play offs ... can't see much better than that

Yep. I'd agree with all that!

el punal

At the beginning of the season most pundits/experts/football journals predicted us to finish 11th or 12th after the calamitous end to last season. So to finish above those places is, I suppose, a bonus.

Personally, I would love to end the season with momentum - to set us up for next year. Will we get into the play-offs? Maybe, but only if we are consistent in beating lower table opponents and drawing with the likes of Leicester and Forest. So, on our current form I think we'll scrape 7th. The crystal ball has now been put away!

dan4bha

Mar 27, 2014
we have the squad to compete for the top 6 no doubt. But troubles with injuries to key players (Ulloa, Crofts, Orlandi), inconsistent home form and overly negative squad selections have limited our chances. Personally think having a solid defense that are able to keep cleans sheets regularly has distracted people from the issue that is creating and finishing good chances, we can't expect to make the playoffs when we only seem to score in ones.

Still hopeful though of 6th, as other teams have no similarly inconsistent. But I went for 8th.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here