• So near and yet so far - Wembley heartbreak

Votes: 30 18.4%
  • WINNERS - The Premier League dream is realised

Votes: 58 35.6%

• Total voters

scousefan

Apr 26, 2009
Liverpool
I think we have a 50:50 chance of the playoffs.

If we play Watford we will probably lose the semifinal. We could have a chance against the others so long as we go for it.

In the final we may lose on penalties unless we attack.

On balance I think we might go out in the semis - but all to play for- one game at a time!

Nov 25, 2011
Gus studies everything. He lives and breaths football. He has a team but he's very hands on. He watches hours and hours of footage from different teams everyday. He knows the way the players work and how to motivate them. He also knows what promotion could mean for him personally. I also believe he's got a better tactical mind then any other team in the play-offs. If we make the play-offs, I think we'll win them. As the rest of the season goes out the window, it's just 1-on-1 for 90 minutes, and Gus well see us through. I'm certain of it.

Ah optimism there you are, wondered where you'd gone. Good to see you.......

Cowfold Seagull

Fan of the 17 bus
Apr 22, 2009
Cowfold
The playoffs are a lottery really - The best teams don't always win.

We will be the hardest to beat - and I think it's very likely that our fixtures will end in penalty kicks.

In the semis: Palace or Leicester I think we would cruise past - Watford or Bolton would be more tricky.

So my prediction is - We'll make the final, and the final will go to penalty kicks - and for the sake of the poll, I predict that we'll WIN them 4-2 (David, Vicente, Ulloa, Buckley scoring)

If the final goes to penalties, we'll LOSE. Who other than David can score from the spot?.

Stevie Boy

Nov 2, 2004
Horam

Mellotron

I've asked for soup
Jul 2, 2008
Brighton
Gus studies everything. He lives and breaths football. He has a team but he's very hands on. He watches hours and hours of footage from different teams everyday. He knows the way the players work and how to motivate them. He also knows what promotion could mean for him personally. I also believe he's got a better tactical mind then any other team in the play-offs. If we make the play-offs, I think we'll win them. As the rest of the season goes out the window, it's just 1-on-1 for 90 minutes, and Gus well see us through. I'm certain of it.

I can get with this. Gus is MASSIVELY underrated by many on here tactically. He's a smart manager.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here