Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Where will Leicester finish ?

Herr Tubthumper

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
The Fatherland
They play 442 so according to some they'll end up as world champions.

Notters

Oct 20, 2003
Guiseley
And that's whats wrong with football. I hope Vardy and Marhrez stay and they get top 4 however can see them moving club and Leicester sliding fast when those two leave,

I still hope they get punished for fleecing small businesses just like Palace and Portsmouth and end up non-league.

atfc village

Mar 28, 2013
Lower Bourne .Farnham
And that's whats wrong with football. I hope Vardy and Marhrez stay and they get top 4 however can see them moving club and Leicester sliding fast when those two leave,
Totally agree . £40 million to Citeh is nothing to lose with the money they'd get for winning the Premier League ,totally wrong but sadly the way it is.

Eeyore

Colonel Hee-Haw of Queen's Park
NSC Patron
Apr 5, 2014
What, a home game against Huddersfield and a forth round FA Cup match against Yeovil?

Yeovil Town is a perfect barometer. Tough place to go. Well, for any supporter who uses the train.

Eeyore

Colonel Hee-Haw of Queen's Park
NSC Patron
Apr 5, 2014
Top 3 as usual.

_48852443_101259450.jpg

That's the Leicester team I'd rather not make the top 4.

clapham_gull

Legacy Fan
Aug 20, 2003
Anywhere above the boring ex footballer pundits predict them to finish.

Not that I particularly like them after their recovery from administration that they would never have got away with today.

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone
9th

Berty23

Jun 26, 2012
I would love them to finish top 4. A top four of arsenal, Man City, spuds and leics would be fantastic. That would mean United, Liverpool and Chelsea all missing out. The media worshipped all three of their managers when appointed and went for Mario p (when hired at saints), Claudio, pelligrinni (whenever lose to Chelsea) and of course piers Morgan always after arsene.

Drimble Wedge

Apr 20, 2013
Seven Dials
Their run of fixtures over the next three weeks will indicate their true potential - Chelsea on Monday, followed by City and Liverpool are a hard ask. However given the usual table-toppers inconsistent form so far coupled with Leicesters work-rate and never say die attitude, I really believe they could win it. Perhaps another central defender and additional striker (sorry but Ulloa isn't quite up to the task and Okazaki is far too lightweight), you never know...

Perkino

Dec 11, 2009
They won't implode but I reckon 65 points which could be 5th depending on how many teams put a runof results together but as nobody seems to want to win the league this season then maybe they could win it with 65

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here