Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Where to watch the Engalnd match?

SeagullSam

Feb 12, 2009
Bromley
Could anyone help me out. I live in london and want to watch the game with a bit of an atmosphere, where are the big screens that show the game in London.

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
To be honest, if you can't find a good pub with a big screen in London, then I'm not altogether convinced you could find your own arse with both hands.

hans kraay fan club

The voice of reason.
Helpful Moderator
Mar 16, 2005
Chandlers Ford
Whether there is ANYWHERE with a GOOD atmosphere will depend mainly on how the team are playing...

SeagullSam

Feb 12, 2009
Bromley
As much as i would love to go to the flying scotsman i am only sixteen, was hoping somewhere like wemblely but people are saying they dont do it there.

hans kraay fan club

The voice of reason.
Helpful Moderator
Mar 16, 2005
Chandlers Ford
Try one of the big shopping centres [Westfield, etc]. I know that West Quay here in Southampton, has a MAN CRECHE, with big screens, sofas, etc...

Napper

Jul 9, 2003
Sussex
As much as i would love to go to the flying scotsman i am only sixteen, was hoping somewhere like wemblely but people are saying they dont do it there.

16 ? get some pals round, get someone to get you a some white lightning and watch it indoors

SeagullSam

Feb 12, 2009
Bromley
we did that for the other two but this one is midweek and i know it sounds bad but our mums and dads wont let us as they have work in the morning and we got siblings that have school. And we are not into white lightning.

The Grockle

Formally Croydon Seagull
Sep 26, 2008
Dorset
I'm watching it in the the Crown and Pepper in South Croydon with a load of people. If you don't find anywhere you fancy in Central London you're welcolm to join me if you're at a loose end. It's on the 119 bus route.

I'm guessing the Bromley as your location is Bromley outer London and not Bromley by Bow?

The Grockle

Formally Croydon Seagull
Sep 26, 2008
Dorset
I'm watching it in the the Crown and Pepper in South Croydon with a load of people. If you don't find anywhere you fancy in Central London you're welcolm to join me if you're at a loose end. It's on the 119 bus route.

I'm guessing the Bromley as your location is Bromley outer London and not Bromley by Bow?

Just read you're 16!

Try this place, Bloomsbury bowl Bloomsbury 10 pin Bowling Lanes and Bar London you'll have to book in advance but they should let you in, it's a quality place, full of fit student girls with no idiots there.

Worth being honest about your age though.

The Grockle

Formally Croydon Seagull
Sep 26, 2008
Dorset
Yeah i am bromley. I am only sixteen and would be with a loada mates, i doubt we would get into a pub.

See my post above.

Also Riley's pool hall will let you and your mates in. It has a 12 foot screen and although it's abit chavie in there, it should have a good atmosphere.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here