Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Where to sit at the AMEX?

proctor_bhafc

Dec 14, 2010
Lancing
Hey guys,

I need your help! On the 21st, I am off to the AMEX to get my season ticket for next year, but am at the moment not sure where to sit.

I want to sit in either the west stand upper or north stand! But don't know which one to choose! I want to be where ever the singing is going to be!

Thanks, Dan.

D

Deleted member 18477

had presentation tonite. got middle of west stand upper 4 rows from the back on halfway line. good seats ARE still available. 6000 sold already with 2000 1901 seats gone (8000 in total).

west stand upper pretty much full except the odd few rows but the ends of west stand upper still quite a lot available.
north stand back 5 rows pretty much all sold out but plenty still available in the north.
west stand lower the 4 middle blocks are pretty much all gone but the end bits are VERY much available.
east stand is filling up towards the centre.

Bobby's Gull

DAFT Bint
Jul 6, 2003
Bed
I want to be where ever the singing is going to be!

At the presentation I was at, Ken Brown was saying that they want every stand to be singing. But the sales staff were a bit more realistic and they were saying go in the North Stand if that's what you want, where stewards are going to be a bit more lenient etc.

proctor_bhafc

Dec 14, 2010
Lancing
At the presentation I was at, Ken Brown was saying that they want every stand to be singing. But the sales staff were a bit more realistic and they were saying go in the North Stand if that's what you want, where stewards are going to be a bit more lenient etc.
Okay, THANKS!

SirElliotBennett

May 5, 2010
West Stand Lower
had presentation tonite. got middle of west stand upper 4 rows from the back on halfway line. good seats ARE still available. 6000 sold already with 2000 1901 seats gone (8000 in total).

west stand upper pretty much full except the odd few rows but the ends of west stand upper still quite a lot available.
north stand back 5 rows pretty much all sold out but plenty still available in the north.
west stand lower the 4 middle blocks are pretty much all gone but the end bits are VERY much available.
east stand is filling up towards the centre.

Thanks for that, i've got my presentation tomorrow. :)

deletebeepbeepbeep

May 12, 2009
I think both WSU and NS will be good for singing to be honest, a lot of the long term die hard fans will be in WSU and will make a noise, whilst a lot of the H/J block younger lot will be in NS and make some noise.

D

Deleted member 18477

i'd imagine the north (stereotyping because its the home end of a ground). so sitting west stand near the north should be decent as well. Its south stand H block at withdean. but without asking them where there all going to be sitting its impossible to say. To be honest with you though hopefully everyone sings and cheers a bit more than they do at withdean. the noise will be kept in more due to the roof so wherever your sitting should be good.

kevhome2

Jan 20, 2010
Thanks for the post because I have the same question. So I understand it's North stand or WSU for singing. I am going to choose North stand as that seems the obvious place to go and make a noise as per the Goldstone. If as you guys say the stewarding is a bit more lenient then all the better. Sorry if this question has been answered elsewhere but why are die hard albion supporters, who want to sing (?), going for WSU? Surely the bigger the stand the harder it is to make a noise (will it be full every game?) which is why usually singing comes from one end ? I think the club is being optimistic if they think the whole ground will sing, I'd love to hear it! I will make a noise in the North stand and I hope NS and WSU will both be singing - be very dissapointed if they don't.

eastlondonseagull

Jan 15, 2004
West Yorkshire
Thanks for the post because I have the same question. So I understand it's North stand or WSU for singing. I am going to choose North stand as that seems the obvious place to go and make a noise as per the Goldstone. If as you guys say the stewarding is a bit more lenient then all the better. Sorry if this question has been answered elsewhere but why are die hard albion supporters, who want to sing (?), going for WSU? Surely the bigger the stand the harder it is to make a noise (will it be full every game?) which is why usually singing comes from one end ? I think the club is being optimistic if they think the whole ground will sing, I'd love to hear it! I will make a noise in the North stand and I hope NS and WSU will both be singing - be very dissapointed if they don't.

We were told that they'd probably turn a blind eye to standing in the back four or five rows of the North. My lot have all bought in the back row of the north, but there should still be plenty available further forward. Atmosphere will be brilliant.

Napper

Jul 9, 2003
Sussex
WSU and North

North more likely to be kids and H block vibe if you like that sort of thing

WSU alot of old North stand Goldstone / lads

Dancin Ninja BHA

Jul 6, 2003
WSU and North

North more likely to be kids and H block vibe if you like that sort of thing

WSU alot of old North stand Goldstone / lads

I think that's too simplistic

Perhaps in the North they'll be some H-block wallies, but with tickets going on general release soon(ish) and the North Stand currently relatively free, many fans (whether they be old time North Standers / lads/ anyone whose not a <21 year old dipstick) will go there for a season ticket as there should be an atmosphere at least.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here