Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Where to get current home kit before it is sold out?

perth seagull

Jul 5, 2003
Hello, I'm a Seagull from Australia. I've been trying to find the current home kit in medium size online (yeah, I know it's a bit late...but I thought I'd get it now because most of the previous designs haven't been that good and I don't have high expectations about next season's kit!). The Seagulls shop is sold out and I've enquired but they won't be getting any more in. Anyone know any other place where I could find the home kit online? I've tried EBay but nothing.

I know it's a long shot, and I'll probably have to wait until next season in the end, but figured what the heck, I'd put it out to NSC. If anyone knows, thanks.

SJ's Love Monkey

Ambrose-ia
Feb 8, 2005
Just chuckling at Charlton
Hello, I'm a Seagull from Australia. I've been trying to find the current home kit in medium size online (yeah, I know it's a bit late...but I thought I'd get it now because most of the previous designs haven't been that good and I don't have high expectations about next season's kit!). The Seagulls shop is sold out and I've enquired but they won't be getting any more in. Anyone know any other place where I could find the home kit online? I've tried EBay but nothing.

I know it's a long shot, and I'll probably have to wait until next season in the end, but figured what the heck, I'd put it out to NSC. If anyone knows, thanks.

Try Canada according to Seagull 4 Life there is a shop out there that just sells Brighton gear!

:lolol: :glare:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here