Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Where to buy a cricket bat from in Brighton and Hove

Gordon the Gopher

Jul 16, 2003
Hove
Intersport on church road next to los amigos are a family run, friendly and well stocked little shop. Got a racket ball racket from them, great advice.

I found them really helpful. Even got my boy to hit a couple of balls until he decided on the best one. Funnily enough never got the same service when I've gone to Sports Direct!

Sergei's Celebration

Jan 3, 2010
I've come back home.
I found them really helpful. Even got my boy to hit a couple of balls until he decided on the best one. Funnily enough never got the same service when I've gone to Sports Direct!

I can never figure out how a prepubescent kid earning minimum wage on a Saturday morning doesnt seem to have the same depth of knowledge as someone who owns their own business basing their advice on years of experience with customer satisfaction key to their business model. I just cant understand why...maybe i never will.

METALMICKY

Jan 30, 2004
County Cricket Ground. Newberry have their own store there as well as the club shop.

This by a country mile if you want a quality bat, good advice and you are prepared to pay for it. They will have a wide selection of different quality and crucially different pick up weights. Tell them what sort of player you are and they will be able to advise on bat profile and pick up qualities.

I am just an average club player and my Series 1 cost me £120 and has served me fine for last 3 seasons.

Mackenzie

Old Brightonian
Nov 7, 2003
East Wales
Don't know if its still there but Swift Sports is the Mecca of sport shops:bowdown:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here