Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Where should I sit? Haven't been to a game in 7 years

SuffolkSeagull

Apr 13, 2016
Cheers for the welcome back even though there was some apprehension, I am obviously not a palace fan because i wouldn't have electricity let alone internet in my caravan:) I think I have made my decision its going to be the North Stand mainly due to MY financial restrictions and if all goes well I shall have my season ticket for next season, UP THE ALBION

8ace

Banned
Jul 21, 2003
Brighton
Before we played there I knew at as "Withdean Stadium", then Micky Adams started calling it "The Withdean" which I liked.
Calling it "Withers" is about as c*ntish as you can get though.

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone
Cheers for the welcome back even though there was some apprehension, I am obviously not a palace fan because i wouldn't have electricity let alone internet in my caravan:) I think I have made my decision its going to be the North Stand mainly due to MY financial restrictions and if all goes well I shall have my season ticket for next season, UP THE ALBION
Excellent, hope you like the new home, it's a little different to the last one.

pastafarian

Sep 4, 2011
Sussex

electricity,internet,caravan

welcome home son!......enjoy the north stand

Springal

Feb 12, 2005
GOSBTS
See if you can get something in the WSU wings. Same price band as the North stand I believe. I've always struggled to enjoy watching football behind a goal, so much prefer my seat. I did get an email from the club yesterday there were 50 seats available in W3I for season tickets next year

Bozza

You can change this
Helpful Moderator
Jul 4, 2003
Back in Sussex
I got this e mail through tonight.

Only 95 seats are still available in block N1D so if you'd like a friend or family member to join you next season then you can secure a seat today by calling the Albion booking line on 0844 327 1901*.
Season tickets will go off sale at 5pm on Thursday 14th April and the prices listed are only guaranteed up until this deadline. After this point, season tickets will go off sale.

W3G is clearly the place to be:

Only 20 seats are still available in block W3G so if you'd like a friend or family member to join you next season then you can secure a seat today by calling the Albion booking line on 0844 327 1901*.

Tim Over Whelmed

NSC Patron
Jul 24, 2007
Arundel

sparkie

Jul 17, 2003
Hove

Only 20 seats are still available in block W3G so if you'd like a friend or family member to join you next season then you can secure a seat today by calling the Albion booking line on 0844 327 1901*.
W3G is amongst the best WSU blocks for atmosphere I think. It's excellent.

dadams2k11

ID10T Error
Jun 24, 2011
Brighton
I got this e mail through tonight.

Only 95 seats are still available in block N1D so if you'd like a friend or family member to join you next season then you can secure a seat today by calling the Albion booking line on 0844 327 1901*.
Season tickets will go off sale at 5pm on Thursday 14th April and the prices listed are only guaranteed up until this deadline. After this point, season tickets will go off sale.

Same.

Only 201 seats are still available in block N1H so if you'd like a friend or family member to join you next season then you can secure a seat today by calling the Albion booking line on 0844 327 1901*.

DavidRyder

Jul 23, 2013
If you're not a fan of weather intrusion, I'd avoid the East. From my North seat, they always seem to cop most of the wet stuff, and on bright sunny days, have the sun in their faces (although sitting in the sun is a positive for a lot of people).

For atmos - definitely the North.

marshy68

Jul 10, 2011
Brighton

Blimey I sit with out esteemed leader.. I think W3G is great excellent atmosphere and a great view.

Tom Hark Preston Park

Will Post For Cash
Jul 6, 2003

You mean 'if we get promoted' don't you? ???

hans kraay fan club

The voice of reason.
Helpful Moderator
Mar 16, 2005
Chandlers Ford
Very jealous of this chap, getting to come to the Amex for the very first time.

Enjoy.

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
I wonder what Hereford fans must think, just looking at where we are now, in the League and as a club.

They must be GUTTED :lolol:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here