Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Where Seagulls Dare!

Chip Steel

Sep 4, 2023
Thanks to Bozza for suggesting I post this here. A song featured on 'Albion Unlimited' last week.
following on from 'The Boys in the Brighton Blue' 'The Goldstone Rap' & 'Seagulls Ska' a new song for our European era,-

There are two versions, the second features commentary clips by Johnny and Warren with permission from the BBC.

Attachments

• The Arctic Terns - Label.pdf
    72.1 KB · Views: 117
Last edited:

Chip Steel

Sep 4, 2023
There are two versions, the second features commentary clips cby Johnny and Warren with permission from the BBC.

Chip Steel

Sep 4, 2023
It'll be on Spotify, iTunes, Amazon and all major plarforms this week and Radio Sussex have promised to give more airplay.

Chip Steel

Sep 4, 2023
Seagulls have always been superior to Eagles. I had the T-Shirt in 1977, I wonder if anyone else still has one?

Chip Steel

Sep 4, 2023
I believe it is a fine song, we should embrace the musicians who have created, what should be perceived as art, albeit just a bit of fun. It is, without question, a song that may not be to everyones taste, but given that we are on the verge of greatness as a club, perhaps a little less negativity is required when something is offered up for free.
Let your ears be the judge, if you like the song, share it, if ya dont, nevermind, there might be another one that you do?
BBC Radio Sussex have played the song, and perhaps with suffiecient airplay and downloads, it might just dent the lower end of the charts?

Last edited:

Cowfold Seagull

Fan of the 17 bus
Apr 22, 2009
Cowfold
Thanks to Bozza for suggesting I post this here. A song featured on 'Albion Unlimited' last week.
following on from 'The Boys in the Brighton Blue' 'The Goldstone Rap' & 'Seagulls Ska' a new song for our European era,-

There are two versions, the second features commentary clips by Johnny and Warren with permission from the BBC.

Absolutely brilliant!

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here