Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Football] Where is your Albion Mojo today?

Where is your Albion Mojo today

• Total voters

Commander

NSC Patron
Apr 28, 2004
London
With 6 days left in the window and 12 days on from my last rating of 5, nothing has changed my view Has yours gone up or down?

I’d be more concerned if clubs were spending left, right and centre, but it seems to be the quietest transfer window ever at the moment. If we could get two first team signings in before the end of the window I’d be very happy, I think.

fosters headband

Aug 15, 2003
Brighton

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
Back at 7. I don’t know why I am so laid back about it this year, as normally I am concerned at our lack of options. Maybe it’s just that I think there is a feel good factor back at the club and I am confident last season’s flops/under performers will come good and that we are sure to make late signings :shrug:

We have a decent if not amazing squad already, whatever the naysayers would have us believe.

Blue Valkyrie

Not seen such Bravery!
Sep 1, 2012
Valhalla

Looking forward to the season.

May go higher with a signing or 2.

pasty

A different kind of pasty
Jul 5, 2003
West, West, West Sussex
My mojo went up a notch yesterday when I turned the page of my Albion calendar and there are fixtures written on it :clap:

Bit weird though that the football season starts tonight on what is only day 2 of the first ashes test.

Perfidious Albion

Oct 25, 2011
At the end of my tether
C’mon..... the sun is shining we have a big friendly home fixture tonight ,there is almost a week left of the transfer window .
We won the last one handsomely. All is good in the world. My mojo is high ....let’s get at ‘em!
:albion2:

fosters headband

Aug 15, 2003
Brighton
C’mon..... the sun is shining we have a big friendly home fixture tonight ,there is almost a week left of the transfer window .
We won the last one handsomely. All is good in the world. My mojo is high ....let’s get at ‘em!
:albion2:
Two of the best players in last season horrible season have gone, two of the better players have long term injuries. We have signed one player that we know will be an improvement and hired a manager with a total of one years experience in English football. Hmmmm pardon me if I am not excited

Klaas

I've changed this
Nov 1, 2017
Still low but I've just realised, if GP (who seems like a very decent fella) gets us winning, I'll be happy.

Or if we're losing and the knives come out from the usual suspects, I'll get right behind him.

Still sad that CH won't be leading us out next week though.

BLOCK F

Feb 26, 2009
Looking forward to an exciting season under GP.
Trossard looks a good acquisition and at the time of posting, we look like getting Adam Webster, who I am sure will be a great success.Probably more signings to come, as well.
I have to say, that unlike Klaas, and wishing no disrespect to CH, I am glad he won't be leading us out next week.

Bwian

Kiss my (_!_)
Jul 14, 2003
Not sure what number to put on it, but it has perked up a bit after hitting rock bottom in mid May.
May is when my mojo went to an 8 or 9. It has been an 8 pretty much since then. Even if Dunk goes it will stay an 8.

Sent from my LYA-L09 using Tapatalk

Paulie Gualtieri

Bada Bing
NSC Patron
May 8, 2018
Pretty good, played at West Kent Golf Course earlier and the group in front featured Jason Puncheon.

Seems he has a bad slice and we ended up playing through despite the “athlete” using a buggy.

Despite his bad choices in life fame across as a nice guy with abit of banter.

Me out driving him on each hole is an obvious omen that we will finish above them, although he has left

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here