Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Where is this year's World's Hardest Creature thread?

Aug 23, 2011
I know that there are forces afoot to ensure that the HB never wins this competition and although this pains my sense of fair play and devalues the competition, it could be a good thing for the Albion.

Its my perception that Brighton have done better signing strikers in January transfer windows when the Honey Badger has not made the final, signing Murray in 2008 and Ulloa in 2013. Last year, whilst the badger fought the shrimp, we signed Jonathan Obika and David Rodriguez. Surely this can't just be a coincidence imagined by an idiot? Or can it.....

Would it be responsible to bring the polar bear back out of retirement in order to give Hughton every chance?

Do you think our scouts get too interested in the competition when the honey badger is in the final and neglect their day jobs?

Mowgli37

Enigmatic Asthmatic
Jan 13, 2013
Sheffield
I'd hope so but war can change people.

I suspect I'm likely to be a broken, bitter, individual after this.

joseph-conrad.png

Stato

Dec 21, 2011
Do you think our scouts get too interested in the competition when the honey badger is in the final and neglect their day jobs?

This could be it. Perhaps to focus their minds, there should be a big push for the seagull this year. I reckon it could eat a shrimp and probably take a honey badger, if the badger was eating a bag of chips.

vegster

Sanity Clause
May 5, 2008
No need for an additional binfest, we have enough running already, give it to the Polar Bear and have done .

Surf's Up

Jul 17, 2011
Here
I'm not sure that it's just the consumption of cider that has me recalling that you were a big advocate of the shrimp. I'm sure we had the discussion in the (soon-to-be-ex-pub-of-the-year) BoT.

Never never never - through your cider addled haze you are conveniently confusing me with a discussion you may have had with someone else. My loyalty to the Badger is total, absolute and unyielding. I do recall a conversation with one or two mods where I may have discreetly implied that I smelt a rat in the way a number of mods, right at the last knockings, suddenly voted Team Shrimp thus ensuring a win by the narrowest of margins by the diminutive crustacean!!

Bozza

You can change this
Helpful Moderator
Jul 4, 2003
Back in Sussex
Never never never - through your cider addled haze you are conveniently confusing me with a discussion you may have had with someone else. My loyalty to the Badger is total, absolute and unyielding. I do recall a conversation with one or two mods where I may have discreetly implied that I smelt a rat in the way a number of mods, right at the last knockings, suddenly voted Team Shrimp thus ensuring a win by the narrowest of margins by the diminutive crustacean!!

Whatever.

Time to revert your username.

Kazenga <3

Test 805843
Feb 28, 2010
Team c/r HQ

Sums up my thoughts on last years utter FARCE eloquently and succinctly.

Make no mistake, Robert Mugabe has ran in fairer elections than that ****ing prawn last year. I really don't know if I'm honest. Is there any integrity left in this contest? My heart lies as ever in the Badger's ferocious embrace but it does not beat with the same fire and passion that should have compelled the People's Champion to sweep all before him. Perhaps one last push, before being forgotten to the pages of history like so many others who dreamed of utopia.

severnside gull

May 16, 2007
By the seaside in West Somerset
Not having joined this debate in the past I must admit that this whole "shrimpgate" thing sounds intriguing but if there is a competition this year I'm with Stato. Give a bag of chips to any animal in the known universe and the seagull will be at it!

Dick Head

⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
Jan 3, 2010
Quaxxann
FIX!

Munkfish

May 1, 2006
I do hope there are still big fans out there of the 'Mother ****ing headmental, double hard *******, **** of the bird world' The CASSOWARY he would karate kick that prick the colonels head clean right off.

Don't mess with this ****ed up bird.

TEAM CASSOWARY!

jay d

jay d n coke
Nov 16, 2014
brighton
LYCONDROIDS. these are mean bast**ds. Look them up, there like warewolves on steroids. Thought to be half human half wolf, these creatures are thought to of been made in a lab towards the end of world war 2. To be used as super soldiers they are pumped up with pure muscle and with the fierce nature of a wolf.
even bigfoot is reported to be afreid of this beast.

hans kraay fan club

The voice of reason.
Helpful Moderator
Mar 16, 2005
Chandlers Ford
LYCONDROIDS. these are mean bast**ds. Look them up, there like warewolves on steroids. Thought to be half human half wolf, these creatures are thought to of been made in a lab towards the end of world war 2. To be used as super soldiers they are pumped up with pure muscle and with the fierce nature of a wolf.
even bigfoot is reported to be afreid of this beast.

I'm no expert on the WHC, but i THINK that one of the pre-requisites for entry, is that it has to be an ACTUAL animal.

Goldstone1976

We Got Calde in!!
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Apr 30, 2013
Herts
I'm no expert on the WHC, but i THINK that one of the pre-requisites for entry, is that it has to be an ACTUAL animal.

If we're going for fictitious animals, baggsie Alien. Totally unbeatable - except if trapped in a small escape pod containing it, a tired, emotionally-drained and semi-naked person, and a small cat. Oh.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here