East Wales
Parmo-tastic

Blyth-23_500x375.JPG

BN9 BHA

DOCKERS
NSC Patron
Jul 14, 2013
Newhaven
I Ticked it in the 80's Yeovil in The isthmian Lge going for the title in front of around 10000

I went there a few times, my late father grew up in Yeovil, my grandparents lived not far from the old Huish.
I actually preferred that ground to the current one.

GoldWithFalmer

Seaweed! Seaweed!
Apr 24, 2011
SouthCoast
unusual-pitch.jpg

:ffsparr:

atfc village

Mar 28, 2013
Lower Bourne .Farnham
I went there a few times, my late father grew up in Yeovil, my grandparents lived not far from the old Huish.
I actually preferred that ground to the current one.

I seem to remember it was around 84/85 v Croydon. Superb ground and atmosphere,better than the current ground.

Mackenzie

Old Brightonian
Nov 7, 2003
East Wales
Another Tick, Monday Night Fa Trophy game after the Saturday game had been postponed just as we reached Newcastle. 29 of us attended the Monday game. Wouldn't do it now.
I used to play cricket with one of their former chairmen.

West Hoathly Seagull

Honorary Ruffian
Aug 26, 2003
Sharpthorne/SW11
Rockingham Road Kettering.

Correct. The club is sadly no longer going, as far as I know. A mate used to play for their reserves back in the 1980s. They were quite an innovative club, being the first to have shirt advertising, and at one time had one of the best Non League grounds. The player was Nigel Martin, who played there for Bristol Rovers and shortly afterwards moved to Crystal Palace for £1 million, which I think was the record for a goalkeeper.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here