Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

empire

Dec 1, 2003
dreamland
i know not brighton,but head to worthing and enter the WARWICK,RAMMED

whitelion

Dec 16, 2003
Southwick
Space bar? Chapmans is a hotel/pub is it that? never heard it called that, maybe after youve been there a few hours! :)

Chapmans is the place just as you exit the station. No...this place was in Newland Road..building now demolished. It was legendary...in a Thursday night Essex kind of "older lady" dancing around her handbag way.

Paris

Jul 17, 2010
13th district
Just been listening to Talksport post-England game. One of their countless adverts came on...

"Looking for mature women in your area? Text 'Fun 9992".

Problem solved :lolol:

brakespear

Doctor Worm
Feb 24, 2009
Sleeping on the roof
Chapmans is the place just as you exit the station. No...this place was in Newland Road..building now demolished. It was legendary...in a Thursday night Essex kind of "older lady" dancing around her handbag way.
Not 'Illusions'?

Mowgli37

Enigmatic Asthmatic
Jan 13, 2013
Sheffield
There's a few crackers knocking about in Horsham at the weekends if your "friend" doesn't mind the train :thumbsup:

brakespear

Doctor Worm
Feb 24, 2009
Sleeping on the roof
That sounds like the place.....white painted building....I'm sure Space Bar featured somewhere in it's history...around 2000-01
Ah wait,maybe I'm getting places confused (haven't been out to a club in a long time)....further research reveals 'Space Bar' is synonymous with 'Flappers' so yeah you were right.

whitelion

Dec 16, 2003
Southwick
Ah wait,maybe I'm getting places confused (haven't been out to a club in a long time)....further research reveals 'Space Bar' is synonymous with 'Flappers' so yeah you were right.

At least the old brain cells are still working......

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports