where is my season ticket

Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

overlord

Apr 3, 2007
anyone else not recieved there season ticket yet as of friday 1.20 pm.
will have to go to seagull shop now and i dont expect them to be very helpful,

its not as if we have tens of thousands of seaon ticket holders is it.

unnameable

Feb 25, 2004
Oxford/Lancing
I haven't received mine yet. Such is my reward for trecking up and down the land supporting the team. Paul McGowan has printed a duplicate ticket for me for tomorrow's game, which I can collect at the ground. Ring him at the ticket office.

By the way, the ticket office has become a Scottish colony.

algie

The moaning of life
Jan 8, 2006
In rehab
That is shocking.The club should be ashamed of themselves.I can see the phone in will be abouts tickets again.I wonder if Brown will shirk it again.

British Bulldog

The great escape
Feb 6, 2006
If they cant get 4000 season tickets out on time then it makes you wonder how the hell they're going to cope with 9000 tickets for the Man City game.

algie

The moaning of life
Jan 8, 2006
In rehab
Write to the club and threaten them that next season unless you recieve it in plenty of time then you won't be renewing it.

Scotty Mac

Jul 13, 2003
f***ing shambles - again

where is steward to defend this one?

sully

Dunscouting
Jul 7, 2003
Worthing
Whatever the excuses, getting the tickets sent out so late is just a complete shambles.

A few years back, I was on holiday right up to the start of the season and drove straight to a game on my return. I'd have been bloody angry if I'd had to drive via home first to get my ticket - and then found out it wasn't there.

The club are machine-gunning themselves in the foot big time at the moment and whatever it takes, they have to sort it out - and quick!

tinx

Jul 6, 2003
Horsham Town
Having had a bit of a saga with mine this season. It seems all the problems have come from them outsourcing the sending out of the season tickets to an external company, some were returned for no apparent reason to the lcub who then had to send them out themselves and even the guys in the ticket office have agreed it was a bad move outsourcing this, they gave no names as to who did the outsourcing but they all said they disagreed with it as a solution.

Seems someone higher up decided to save a couple of hundred quid by outsourcing and its back fired.

tinx

Jul 6, 2003
Horsham Town
Oh and by the way if any of you are called A J Taylor and sit in block Q then I have your season ticket as they sent me mine and someone elses.

See-Goals

DIIIIIIIIIIIIIVE
Aug 13, 2004
Seaford
Having had a bit of a saga with mine this season. It seems all the problems have come from them outsourcing the sending out of the season tickets to an external company, some were returned for no apparent reason to the lcub who then had to send them out themselves and even the guys in the ticket office have agreed it was a bad move outsourcing this, they gave no names as to who did the outsourcing but they all said they disagreed with it as a solution.

Seems someone higher up decided to save a couple of hundred quid by outsourcing and its back fired.

A professional football club desperate for cash from ticket sales has outsourced the administration and distribution for 4000 season tickets?

That is truly pathetic.

S'hampton Seagull

Oct 12, 2003
Southampton
anyone else not recieved there season ticket yet as of friday 1.20 pm.
will have to go to seagull shop now and i dont expect them to be very helpful,

its not as if we have tens of thousands of seaon ticket holders is it.

This makes the club look like some sort of county league outfit. I think the main problem is the club shop is understaffed and the the club aren't willing to invest in new ticketing staff / facilities until Falmer is built.

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town
Makes you wonder what the ticket office staff were doing for most of pre-season, except for banking peoples hard earned cash. :shrug:
I would assume the ticket office staff would have been encouraged to take some of their annual leave entitlement during the off season.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports