Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Where is Moises going? (Chelsea - 14/08/2023)

Where is Moises going?

• Total voters

Justice

Dangerous Idiot
Jun 21, 2012
Born In Shoreham
Yep.

I've got friends/clients who are ex pro's in their late 30's/early 40's who should be financially set for life now but are not at all and in some cases in quite a lot of debt because they were taken advantage of and made stupid investments/property purchases when they were young and are still paying for it now. A couple of them have become agents now to try and help the future generations so they don't have to go through what they did, not because they are motivated by greed.

I do think it gets forgotten at times that most young pro's have no clue whatsoever about finances or life in general, they come from under privileged backgrounds a lot of the time and in some cases, their families can be a bad influence too if they just see $$$. Agents can be a god send in these circumstances.

It's just a shame Moises seems to have been taken advantage of and used as a cash cow by agents/clubs etc for years.
Seems to me you are giving him Caceido a free pass
Fed up with all this nonsense now.
I don't care where he ends up, I wish he would just f*** off.
indeed and wish people would stop with the free hall pass for the lad, he’s a mercenary footballer who gives exactly two fucks about us. My Brighton family yeah ok Moises.

Herr Tubthumper

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
The Fatherland
Speaking from a position of knowledge, I promise you it's not all of them. There are a number of really good ones who work incredibly hard for their clients, looking after young, naive kids and their families from poor and uneducated backgrounds who rely on the agents so they're not taken advantage of. A lot of football clubs treat players who are young kids most of the time, really badly and they need agents to look out for them.

Unfortunately in the media we just hear about the agents who are making millions but most are doing a good job for a relatively modest income. Like all industries, you get good and bad and in this case, Caicedo has clearly got a shocker unfortunately.
What’s next in this series? How B2L landlords are a benefit to society? Adolf Hitler, he’s alright just a little misunderstood?

maltaseagull

Feb 25, 2009
Zabbar- Malta
Seems to me you are giving him Caceido a free pass

indeed and wish people would stop with the free hall pass for the lad, he’s a mercenary footballer who gives exactly two fucks about us. My Brighton family yeah ok Moises.
If Liverpool have offered 111 million and Chelsea 100 million and he only wants to go to Chelsea, (Elvis Costello had a better idea) then why not do a deal where he and his agent pays us the difference from his immense wages ?

SeaGullBum

Aug 4, 2023
It will piss me off if this isn't done today, If chelsea even think of screwing us over with players and all this bllocks, match the £111m in cash or we'll keep him.

Moises needs someone around him who cares, even his family are looking for the ££'s which is fair, but it's worrying for the kid.

If im Moises im going for Klopp over poch anyday

METALMICKY

Jan 30, 2004
The square root of #### all.
Should he actually end up at one of them by Saturday night I think it's the same chance as him playing for one them. Imagine the dogs abuse from the fans of the team who don't get him. I imagine he may again have a little hamstring issue and is being rested

Lever

Feb 6, 2019
It will piss me off if this isn't done today, If chelsea even think of screwing us over with players and all this bllocks, match the £111m in cash or we'll keep him.

Moises needs someone around him who cares, even his family are looking for the ££'s which is fair, but it's worrying for the kid.

If im Moises im going for Klopp over poch anyday
Personally, as long as the 110+ million pounds is secure I cannot see why we should be 'pissed off if it isn't done today'. I think we should relax and enjoy the ride!

SeaGullBum

Aug 4, 2023
I've read that Winstanley has been demoted from Negotiations for Moises 3 months to get hijacked, Todd and Egbhali have taken over :ROFLMAO:

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone
I get the impression that Moises is dead to RDZ now.
Has something happened to indicate that (I've not kept up with the whole saga)?

At the end of last season, Roberto said we'd probably be losing Alexis and Moises, and if it's for £111m I think Roberto would be realistic about the club accepting it, and the higher wage and prospects for Moises.

Obviously I don't like players downing tools, but unlike most people it seems, I don't actually know what's happened here. I've loved watching him, I thought he was mustard, and if we get £111m for him, that's good for the club (although since it's not my money, I'd rather he was still with us).

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here