Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Where is Moises going? (Chelsea - 14/08/2023)

Where is Moises going?

• Total voters

sparkie

Jul 17, 2003
Hove
The situation is in danger of turning into something of a circus for Albion. The player clearly doesn't want to be at the club, Bloom has allegedly given his word the lad can leave, Chelsea have offered a more than reasonable amount, and yet still the club are dragging this out to a very painful conclusion. This farce is all on the Brighton board. Nobody else to blame.

One thing is for sure, this will alert every single promising young player and their respective agent on how Bloom intends to operate moving forward. In future, Bloom might find he's having significantly more difficultly in enticing wunderkinder to the South Coast, given the choice, in light of how Moises Caicedo has been treated. He's playing poker with Brighton's future for the sake of ~£20m and it's a dangerous game. A very dangerous game indeed.
- Pay the money, get the player.

- Don't pay the money, don't get the player.

^ These work.

- Don't pay the money, get the player.... doesn't work.

Lol.

dwayne

Jul 5, 2003
London
Time for Tony to play his transfer window trump card again. Tell Moises to stay at home and not to come back to the club until 1st September! :albion2:
That's my prediction.

So Chelsea just need to stump up now or they're gonna look pretty stupid.

Surely done in the next week. Especially if Liverpool give them a pumping.

Greg Bobkin

Silver Seagull
May 22, 2012
There's a whole cottage industry surrounding the transfer window. What good does it do? Does it actually produce anything of value? Increase our GDP etc?

And it's getting worse. Or at least has got worse since we started to do well and have had players who are in demand.

It's all bit of a shitshow really.
Personally, I don't see that it does any good at all - not for fans, anyway.

It feeds the egos of people online, gets outlets more revenue from the clickbait and, ultimately, earns players and agents more money. At the same time, some fans - rightly or wrongly - end up with their emotions and stress levels all over the place because some oik in his bedroom is regurgitating assumptions about a transfer target.

Uh_huh_him

Sep 28, 2011
The situation is in danger of turning into something of a circus for Albion. The player clearly doesn't want to be at the club, Bloom has allegedly given his word the lad can leave, Chelsea have offered a more than reasonable amount, and yet still the club are dragging this out to a very painful conclusion. This farce is all on the Brighton board. Nobody else to blame.

One thing is for sure, this will alert every single promising young player and their respective agent on how Bloom intends to operate moving forward. In future, Bloom might find he's having significantly more difficultly in enticing wunderkinder to the South Coast, given the choice, in light of how Moises Caicedo has been treated. He's playing poker with Brighton's future for the sake of ~£20m and it's a dangerous game. A very dangerous game indeed.
This shit is getting really tedious.

Bloom's model isn't hoovering up young world class talent and selling them cheaply.
His model is finding undervalued talent, developing them, giving them a platform and selling them for their true value.

If Chelsea want cheap deals. TAKE THE RISK AND SIGN THEM BEFORE WE DO.

If you wait until we've developed them.....
PAY THE f***ing PRICE, OR f*** OFF.

Bozza

You can change this
Helpful Moderator
Jul 4, 2003
Back in Sussex
- Pay the money, get the player.

- Don't pay the money, don't get the player.

^ These work.

- Don't pay the money, get the player.... doesn't work.

Lol.
Borrowed that.

LesCactus

Jul 31, 2023
Now I know how Benfica fans felt. Personally want the kid gone now, he doesn’t want to be here then so be it. His attitude will just stink up the dressing room.

Colonel Mustard

Jun 18, 2023
Now I know how Benfica fans felt. Personally want the kid gone now, he doesn’t want to be here then so be it. His attitude will just stink up the dressing room.
I’ve also accepted he’s probably going but I don’t want salt rubbed into the wound by Chelsea getting him on the cheap. They have to meet the asking price or he goes nowhere. It really is as simple as that.

macbeth

Dismembered
Jan 3, 2018
six feet beneath the moon...
from an emotional perspective i just want him gone now. obviously bloom thinks with his head, and that’s why he owns the club and i don’t. clearly we don’t know the whole refusal to train thing is real, i suspect it is but have no way of knowing, but if so it’s pretty disrespectful.

he signed a new contract and has barely even honoured 6 months before the toys have come out the pram again. as good as he is, the thought of keeping him and having to do this all over again in january for the third window running makes my stomach turn

LesCactus

Jul 31, 2023
I’ve also accepted he’s probably going but I don’t want salt rubbed into the wound by Chelsea getting him on the cheap. They have to meet the asking price or he goes nowhere. It really is as simple as that.
I agree. It’s just very frustrating, and I don’t want anyone who doesn’t want to be on the team.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here