Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Where is Moises going? (Chelsea - 14/08/2023)

Where is Moises going?

• Total voters

Clive Walker

Stand Or Fall
Jul 5, 2011
Brighton
I guessed it weeks ago. We want to sell but only for the right price. This stinks of Brighton trying to entice another bid from Chelsea.

Farehamseagull

Solly March Fan Club
Nov 22, 2007
Sarisbury Green, Southampton

Epl club

Can only be man u or city

Not Liverpool then? They need a holding mid and have the unexpected cash boost from the Fabinho deal. Bid over £40m for the vastly inferior Lavia already.

Either them or City, Utd won’t be able to afford him.

Would love him to go to City. Would piss off Chelsea but also watching him play with Mac Allister again for another team would be too much!

I’ve wondered all summer why City haven’t come in for him after they failed to get Rice.

WhingForPresident

NSC Patron
Feb 23, 2009
Marlborough

Epl club

Can only be man u or city

Could even be Arsenal, they seem intent on spanking cash again this summer and there was talk they would be after both Rice and Moises.

Much as he is an excellent player, obviously, if we get £100m for him which allows us to bring in Koopmeiners and Kudus for instance, with a bit of change left over, I think that's bloody good business.

Clive Walker

Stand Or Fall
Jul 5, 2011
Brighton
He isn’t going anywhere for £80 million
Maybe, maybe not

IMG_7583.jpeg

Neville's Breakfast

May 1, 2016
Oxton, Birkenhead
Why would they bid £80m though, knowing we've already rejected that from Chelsea?
The bid ‘surpasses £80m.’

Mod edit: please do NOT copy and paste screenshots of articles that sit behind paywalls. Include a sentence or two (in text) and link to the original source, so people can choose to subscribe to read more or not. Copyright claims for these wholesale copies could financially ruin NSC.

jimhigham

Je Suis Rhino
Apr 25, 2009
Woking
Hate to see him go but if we could reach close to the £100 million mark, the proceeds of that and the Mac Allister sale would comfortably cover the money spent this summer and leave some in the pot for the next generation of starlets.

Trust in Tony and the process. As always.

Bozza

You can change this
Helpful Moderator
Jul 4, 2003
Back in Sussex
The article is titled "Brighton reject offer for Caicedo", and includes:

"The bid, from an as yet unidentified club, is said to surpass Chelsea's most recent offer for the 21-year-old Ecuador international that was worth a total of £80million."

Mellor 3 Ward 4

Jul 27, 2004
saaf of the water
Liverpool or City.

If it's from a PL club I can't see beyond these two.

A couple of months ago, I'd have said Liverpool can't afford him - not so sure now after their recent sales.

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
Who the hell could it be ??

It's either Saudi, PSG, Real, city or man u surely?
Probably a club, like the Albion, who don’t want to do business on SM with twattish fans wading in with their entitled bollocks and Here We Go Romano aggravating the situation?

PILTDOWN MAN

NSC Patron
Sep 15, 2004
Hurst Green
Difference maybe that we had some sort of agreement re Champions League/Europe

The Fits

Jun 29, 2020
I reckon it might be City you know. They've got the money and they've not spent any.
Looks like we better get our bids in for that replacement pronto because he is off now.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here