Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Where is Moises going? (Chelsea - 14/08/2023)

Where is Moises going?

• Total voters

JamesAndTheGiantHead

Sep 2, 2011
Worthing
IMG_7094.jpeg

:lolol:

Yeh he'll become mega outstanding but it's just so perfect he gave us this parting gift - love it. He's in a different category to Cucu, Potter, Sanchez, Roberts, Winstanley, Uncle Tom Cobley who are all averagely good, he'll be great

Thunder Bolt

Silly old bat
I know I’m alone here and a fool, I felt sad for him, but I bloody loved the result.
No, you’re not. I chuckled at the result and hope Chelsea mess up big time, but I feel sad for Caicedo.
Yes, I know he went for the money, but we don’t appreciate the abject poverty he came from, and the emotional blackmail his agents used on him. He will succeed eventually because he’s very talented, but. I wish he’d stayed with us for another season to adjust and experience European football, and learn a bit more about the PL. He’s still naive, imo, and this stinking publicity isn’t going to do him any favours.

PILTDOWN MAN

NSC Patron
Sep 15, 2004
Hurst Green
No, you’re not. I chuckled at the result and hope Chelsea mess up big time, but I feel sad for Caicedo.
Yes, I know he went for the money, but we don’t appreciate the abject poverty he came from, and the emotional blackmail his agents used on him. He will succeed eventually because he’s very talented, but. I wish he’d stayed with us for another season to adjust and experience European football, and learn a bit more about the PL. He’s still naive, imo, and this stinking publicity isn’t going to do him any favours.
Sad for him? Really? He was a wealthy young man before he went to Chelsea. His family were hardly starving, have you seen his mum.

Springal

Feb 12, 2005
GOSBTS
Tbh I feel sorry for him. He was great for us. Hope he bounce back to shut those twitter trolls, and Chelsea to end up bottom half.

Hope it ruins him to be honest. Another mediocre / poor Chelsea season please

Garry Nelson's Left Foot

Jul 7, 2003
tokyo
He's far too good a player to struggle long term but its hard not to enjoy that debut after the absolute fuckwitery of Chelsea and their fans over the past few months.

I don't have the same animosity towards him as some on here so I hope he goes on to have a stellar career. If he could do it after a disappointing season at Chelsea that ends in him being sold at a cut price to real or barca that would be perfect.

Thunder Bolt

Silly old bat
Sad for him? Really? He was a wealthy young man before he went to Chelsea. His family were hardly starving, have you seen his mum.
See his agents propaganda from January. It's just my opinion.

Edit to add, Paul Barber said, at the Fans Forum, Moises had been badly advised.

Jim in the West

NSC Patron
Sep 13, 2003
Way out West
3 mistakes from Poch IMO.
1. Letting Enzo try to score his first Chelsea goal with a silly run up like that
2. Subbing off Chilwell leaving only Thiago as a senior player on the pitch
3. Bringing on Caicedo, a key defensive position, after 60mins when chasing the game. Either start him or don't play him.
Just listened to The Times footie podcast - they lay into Enzo for telegraphing the pen. And they are particularly uncomplimentary about Caicedo. It's only half an hour or so, of course, but Moises did look a complete shadow of his normal self. As you say, slightly bizarre to bring him on at that stage of the game - forcing him to play far further forward than normal.

raymondo

Apr 26, 2017
Wiltshire
Just listened to The Times footie podcast - they lay into Enzo for telegraphing the pen. And they are particularly uncomplimentary about Caicedo. It's only half an hour or so, of course, but Moises did look a complete shadow of his normal self. As you say, slightly bizarre to bring him on at that stage of the game - forcing him to play far further forward than normal.
It's always bizarre to me that strikers are so often NOT the penalty takers.
Caicedo was on a hiding to nothing, somehow expected by the coach and fans to make a telling contribution from that substitution 🤷‍♂️. Crazy. He's still young, immense pressure. If his shot luckily goes in then great but...

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here