Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Where is Moises going? (Chelsea - 14/08/2023)

Where is Moises going?

• Total voters

Machiavelli

Oct 11, 2013
Fiveways
Do you see Tony being screwed out of millions ? I can't.

No low ball bid will be accepted now that the market price is established. :shrug:
Exactly. If Liverpool drop out because Moises rejects them and Chelsea offer a lower amount, Bloom will just call it all off. Other transfer windows and potentially larger transfer fees are available ...

Uh_huh_him

Sep 28, 2011
Do you see Tony being screwed out of millions ? I can't.

No low ball bid will be accepted now that the market price is established. :shrug:
Yeah I agree Tony won't be low-balled, but we could be left with the option of having a perfectly acceptable offer being torpedoed, by under-hand dealings.

This could leave us with a very pissed-off player on our hands, with a falling market value. ( a season in the reserves or going on strike won't enhance his value)

Green Cross Code Man

Wunt be druv
Mar 30, 2006
Eastbourne
But what does he affect ? It’s not like Tony Bloom will be swayed or probably even aware of the bloke
it is possible that he has a less direct effect, through being in cahoots with agents he helps them gather traction in that players become unsettled, their spouses may be encouraged to start looking elsewhere and naive players as perhaps Moises is, feel that wirth all the amplification of the agents wishes, he is unable to deviate from the course set.

peterward

NSC Patron
Nov 11, 2009
Chelsea have obviously been struggling to legitimately raise the required fee due to ffp for weeks hence the lack of agreement, Liverpool sneak in but haven't spent months tapping moises up unlike Chelsea and both chelseas wages and his agents fee which are huge easily beats Liverpools, so on it goes, don't care too much who he ends up with although Liverpool with Alexis looks perfect if it was me, the main shit about all this is the fact we are being held up securing replacements and that's not on, if I was Tony I would say you've got til today to sort it else ALL deals off and he stays! People booing caceido? Grow up!
I don't think they can afford it. I read yesterday any deal above 105m (for any more players this window) and they're in breach of FFP and will get points deduction this season.

I think Boehly is bluffing, was alleged he wanted Liverpool to pull out so he could negotiate lower fee, even the Chelsea Lavia bid I reckon could be to try and force Liverpools hand to move for him, leaving the Caicedo Coast clear, so he thinks he can negotiate longer payment terms with less upfront.

@Guinness Boy post yesterday about Caicedo being naive and led by his agent, I really believe is accurate..... all this "I want Chelsea only" i doubt is coming from Caicedo, its his greedy agents as the weekly wage offered is allegedly higher with Chelsea over longer too, so he will trouser a larger %.

This "i only want Chelsea" is his agents tactic, fuelled by nothing more than agents greed imho.

And in doing so, both he an Boehly are doing all they can to bluff..... make Liverpool back off or chose other options and drive down the payment terms.

Luckily neither Bloom nor Barber are mugs, and I hope they tell the both agent and Boehly to go f*** themselves.

Match Liverpools payment terms or walk and he stays, end of.

We'll then see Caicedo swiftly up to Anfield!

Boehly trying to play Poker with the Lizard?

Tom Hark Preston Park

Will Post For Cash
Jul 6, 2003
I don't think they can afford it. I read yesterday any deal above 105m (for any more players this window) and they're in breach of FFP and will get points deduction this season.

I think Boehly is bluffing, was alleged he wanted Liverpool to pull out so he could negotiate lower fee, even the Chelsea Lavia bid I reckon could be to try and force Liverpools hand to move for him, leaving the Caicedo Coast clear, so he thinks he can negotiate longer payment terms with less upfront.

@Guinness Boy post yesterday about Caicedo being naive and led by his agent, I really believe is accurate..... all this "I want Chelsea only" i doubt is coming from Caicedo, its his greedy agents as the weekly wage offered is allegedly higher with Chelsea over longer too, so he will trouser a larger %.

This "i only want Chelsea" is his agents tactic, fuelled by nothing more than agents greed imho.

And in doing so, both he an Boehly are doing all they can to bluff make Liverpool back off or chose other options and drive down the payment terms.

Luckily neither Bloom nor Barber are mugs, and I hope they tell the both agent and Boehly to go f*** themselves.

Funniest thing of all is TB doesn't have to do a damn thing. Player remains our player until TB says otherwise

Nobby Cybergoat

Jul 19, 2021
I can see a situation where we reject Chelsea's offer on the grounds that we want more up front than they are prepared to pay. I bet Boehly has made a bid along the lines of £115m in total, but you get £10m and £15 to £20m per year over the term of the contract.

I'm saying this, because I have the opinion that Chelsea don't have anywhere near as much money, at least that they can get at, right here and now, as they make out.

Bloom, will be, yeh, you're alright, we'll have at least half up front and the rest next season.

And it puts Moises in a bind. Crawl back to Liverpool, or hope that Yank Todd can find a bit more down the back of the sofa

Nobby Cybergoat

Jul 19, 2021

And in doing so, both he an Boehly are doing all they can to bluff..... make Liverpool back off or chose other options and drive down the payment terms.

This assumes Liverpool's offer remains open. What's to say, they don't look elsewhere now the player has made it clear he doesn't want to go there

peterward

NSC Patron
Nov 11, 2009
This assumes Liverpool's offer remains open. What's to say, they don't look elsewhere now the player has made it clear he doesn't want to go there
It is still on table according Liverpool sources and as written, I'm not convinced, Caicedo said that or necessarily thinks that in reality.

It was the same tactic with Arse in January. It's agent doing it.

Papa Lazarou

Living in a De Zerbi wonderland
Jul 7, 2003
Worthing
Agree with @peterward and @Nobby Cybergoat

I don’t reckon they’ve got the cash - certainly not the FFP headroom.
But surely FFP is assessed later. They can simply sell a player to balance the books. Plus, given the long contracts on old and new (limited to 5 years) signings, I'm sure they're OK.

Crispy Ambulance

May 27, 2010
Burgess Hill
I think the friendly match with Palarse was preseason 1972-73 . I had a Thursday/Saturday job with Fine Fare supermarket and couldn't make it.

I remember up at Brighton station that hot August quite a few BHA fans were mixing with Palarse fans saying they were from Chelsea and had come down to help them out. Certainly a hostile atmosphere. It was like el punal said, this was the time the rivarly really started. The spark was the friendly and this was the fire.
The ‘friendly’ was on 11th August 1973 when it all started but, as you say, the opening game of 74/75 was when it really got going!

Rookie

Greetings
Feb 8, 2005
One thing that has been shown in all of this is that the agent(s) is a complete amateur but is going to make an absolute fortune for, as far I can tell, making Moises the enemy to as many as possible.
The FA need to investigate the agency

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here