Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Where is Moises going? (Chelsea - 14/08/2023)

Where is Moises going?

• Total voters

Guinness Boy

Tofu eating wokerati
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Jul 23, 2003
Up and Coming Sunny Portslade
Don’t know about you but I would take a victory over Chelsea at the Amex over one against Palace this season :eek:

Never thought I’d even come close to thinking something like that before the pillaging started.
You’re mad. Palace are the enemy.

Seasider78

Nov 14, 2004
He just needs to be gone now but Chavs are probably prevaricating about how long they can string out any payments. TB must hold firm and insist on the same details as Liverpool where it was reported to be all upfront
Not sure if any truth in it but rumours online were Liverpools offer was at a level and structured in a way that meant if Chelsea matched they would exceed FFP thresholds.

One Teddy Maybank

NSC Patron
Aug 4, 2006
Worthing
It’s just an internet beef, stirred up by a bucket-flanged whopper who wants Only Fans subscribers and cheered on from Lagos and New York. It’s VERY 2023.

I imagine most old school “Chels” are embarrassed by it.
The few I’ve spoken to are.
(I know they have a massive fan base of older fans, so a sample 😉😃)

pb21

Apr 23, 2010
I thought he wanted to join Liverpool now, was that more made up BS?

Don't think Chelsea are in the running, and we won't be speaking with them, until Liverpool formally pull out of the deal, that hasn’t happened, has it?

MagicRich

Oct 30, 2022
Don’t know about you but I would take a victory over Chelsea at the Amex over one against Palace this season :eek:

Never thought I’d even come close to thinking something like that before the pillaging started.

If it happens it will be f***ing weird to see Sanchez, Cucu, Moises and Colwill turning out against us…
What!!! Go and sit in a f***ing dark room under the stairs until I tell you to come out. The Palace scum are enemy number one let's not forget that. 😂

dejavuatbtn

Aug 4, 2010
Henfield
Not sure if any truth in it but rumours online were Liverpools offer was at a level and structured in a way that meant if Chelsea matched they would exceed FFP thresholds.
Yes, I’m looking forward to this getting completed asap and then Chelsea hauled over the coals for exceeding FFP regulations. It will be a joy to see how many points they get deducted - in fact they will hopefully go negative, and rather than Europe they might drop a division which would be just hilarious.

DJ NOBO

Jul 18, 2004
Wiltshire

If it happens it will be f***ing weird to see Sanchez, Cucu, Moises and Colwill turning out against us…
Chelsea paid two/three times the value for Cucu.
They paid silly money for a manager who isn’t as good as everyone thought.
Took Winstanley (boo hoo) who needs hand holding to get deals over the line.
Paid 25 mill for our reserve keeper, who would have been disruptive if someone hadn’t stumped up.
Are now paying ludicrous money for a player who has played a season and a bit. Far more than they intended.
We do them over at ever turn.
I‘ll stick to hating Palace, thanks.

Thunder Bolt

Silly old bat
Yes, I’m looking forward to this getting completed asap and then Chelsea hauled over the coals for exceeding FFP regulations. It will be a joy to see how many points they get deducted - in fact they will hopefully go negative, and rather than Europe they might drop a division which would be just hilarious.
Unfortunately, like Man City, there’ll just be a slapped wrist.
I’d be happy to see them get a transfer ban minimum.

el punal

£115m for a player they didn't want to pay £100m for is hilarious.

Boehly has got to be the most financially inept billionaire going. Makes you wonder how he amassed that fortune in the first place.
Todd Boehly has got to have a very sore bottom now, from the number of times Tony has pulled down his pants and spanked his arse.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here