Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Where is Moises going? (Chelsea - 14/08/2023)

Where is Moises going?

• Total voters

GT49er

Feb 1, 2009
Gloucester
I don’t know any more than anyone else on here but I do wonder if there is a girl behind all this? If he has met someone and she doesn’t want to move to Liverpool that would explain a lot for me. Love can be a powerful thing when the hormones are raging I seem to remember.
He can afford a better one now.

Algernon

Sep 9, 2012
Newmarket.
Yeah right.
Conveniently.
I wonder what changed his mind.

IMG_2629.jpeg

IMG_2628.jpeg

Thunder Bolt

Silly old bat
Sky Sports saying the deal could be done for Chelsea before tomorrow’s game, but I can’t see it myself. Surely there’s a cut off time for registration, and Brighton hasn’t accepted a new bid yet.

Colonel Mustard

Jun 18, 2023
Then he's under contract to us. I suspect that a couple of weeks back surrounded by Dunk, Lallana, Gross, RDZ etc and he'll be back to his best, exactly the same as January. (Not that I think that will happen). As this whole malarkey shows, he is very easily influenced by those around him, if ever proof was needed :smile:
No, he's burnt his boats here. No way we'll ever see him in an Albion shirt again.

DavePage

Sky Sports saying the deal could be done for Chelsea before tomorrow’s game, but I can’t see it myself. Surely there’s a cut off time for registration, and Brighton hasn’t accepted a new bid yet.
then we should stall our decision to screw with their plans....hopefully they will then be deducted points for clear breach of FFP

SeagullinExile

Sep 10, 2010
London

GT49er

Feb 1, 2009
Gloucester
Some Liverpool fans quite annoyed with their recruitment people - think they shouldn't have left it until the last minute.

They may have a point - back when Chesea were dicking around with £70M-£80M bids, perhaps Liverpool should have just steamed in with £100M burning a hole in their pocket and got the deal done - maybe quickly, before the agent's poisonous whispers had had time to fix Caicedo's mind on Chelsea, or at least not so intransigently as it is now.

The Fits

Jun 29, 2020
Says it all about Sky that they'd get something as basic as player registration cut off so wrong.
Absolute clowns.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here